Sign in to follow this  
 Green and Yellow

Today's score

Abandoned after 63 mins with the score at 4-4 after My Bradley has a pop at Yaya who stepped on little old Wes, Holty takes Kompany out from behind, Ruddy and Hart have a little get together and Ruddy makes Hart cry. Kolo comes on to defend his brother but Hughton runs onto the pitch and slide tackles him, a mass brawl in the centre circle is now taking place. Delia then starts one in the directors box by slapping he ManC owner.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Abandoned after 63 mins with the score at 4-4 after My Bradley has a pop at Yaya who stepped on little old Wes, Holty takes Kompany out from behind, Ruddy and Hart have a little get together and Ruddy makes Hart cry. Kolo comes on to defend his brother but Hughton runs onto the pitch and slide tackles him, a mass brawl in the centre circle is now taking place. Delia then starts one in the directors box by slapping he ManC owner.[/quote]
I wonder what the odds on such an occurence would be... I need to stop betting.
Got £5 on a cheeky Norwich win - £66 return... have faith.

[quote user="Stig"][quote user="Gingerpele"]Abandoned after 63 mins with the score at 4-4 after My Bradley has a pop at Yaya who stepped on little old Wes, Holty takes Kompany out from behind, Ruddy and Hart have a little get together and Ruddy makes Hart cry. Kolo comes on to defend his brother but Hughton runs onto the pitch and slide tackles him, a mass brawl in the centre circle is now taking place. Delia then starts one in the directors box by slapping he ManC owner.[/quote]
I wonder what the odds on such an occurence would be... I need to stop betting.
Got £5 on a cheeky Norwich win - £66 return... have faith.
[/quote]
Odds would be pretty high seeing as Sheikh Mansour has not even bothered watching City play live this season. That''s what happens when you have more money than is possible to spend. You fork out hundreds and hundreds of millions on a shiny toy and then never even bother looking at it.

[quote user=" Green and Yellow"]What''s the scorer going to be today ? I''m going for a genuine 2-1 to Norwich.[/quote]Logially 0-2 is best we can hope for but when has logic had anything to do with football.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user=" Green and Yellow"]What''s the scorer going to be today ? I''m going for a genuine 2-1 to Norwich.[/quote]Logially 0-2 is best we can hope for but when has logic had anything to do with football.[/quote]
Is the game finished at 0-2? I don''t understand why we can''t hope for better than that?

City to win - Manchester or Norwich. Or maybe a draw. It''s a "dead rubber" end of season game, so anything could happen.

Wasn''t it at home against Man City in 2005 when Delia did her "lets be having you" rant? Maybe she would like to complete the double.

Optimistically, I go for a 2-2 draw.