Sign in to follow this  
jim blair

We will stay up but we must sack Houghton at the end of the season

[quote user="ron obvious"]"and why the hell is wiz back? i thought you ''quit'' here" That''s because he lies. He lies all the time & thinks nobody notices. My granddaughter is less stupid than that. She''s 3 years old.[/quote]

Ya.....Boo....Hiss........please Miss I''ve wet my knickers.....................get over yourself Ronnie.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="ron obvious"]"and why the hell is wiz back? i thought you ''quit'' here" That''s because he lies. He lies all the time & thinks nobody notices. My granddaughter is less stupid than that. She''s 3 years old.[/quote]

Ya.....Boo....Hiss........please Miss I''ve wet my knickers.....................get over yourself Ronnie.

[/quote]But he''s right, you lie and change your mind constantly.Still your well thought out response to him really put him in his place, eh?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Wiz"]Who the hell do you think you are LDC? to suggest anyone opposed to Hughton is a racist................grow the fck up![/quote]Says the pensioner who thinks he''s a wizard.[/quote]He may be retard but he''s not yet a pensioner, still got another couple of years to go despite having claimed to be a poor old pensioner all these years, think it was just made up to attract sympathy on one of his threads slagging the club/players/staff/owners that went horribly wrong on him.

Ok get rid of Hughton and who do we replace him with?! Bruce?! Warnock?! O''Neill?! Mourinho?!

I think some supporters forget that we have been a PL club for 2 seasons and someone else brought in is going to waste half our summer where Chris has probably already identified his ATTACKING targets and will therefore finally have the squad he wants.

It amazes me what sort of manager we''re going to attract. Ok i wanna know of the people that want him gone who would realistically replace him?

[quote user="Zak Burger"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Wiz"]Who the hell do you think you are LDC? to suggest anyone opposed to Hughton is a racist................grow the fck up![/quote]

Says the pensioner who thinks he''s a wizard.

[/quote]

He may be retard but he''s not yet a pensioner, still got another couple of years to go despite having claimed to be a poor old pensioner all these years, think it was just made up to attract sympathy on one of his threads slagging the club/players/staff/owners that went horribly wrong on him.
[/quote]

The only things you plebs think you know about me is the info I give out on here, and most of that is lies according to you, hmm, who to believe?

What a giggle............

[quote] It is not necessarily that he''s negative i just think he''s tactically naive. Only seems to know two formations 4-2-3-1 or 4-4-2. Never switches it up or changes something. It''s become so predictable for the opposition to know exactly how we''re going to line up and play. He''s played Wes wide left more than once this season which is extremely worrying. Under Lambert he would experiment with formation and lineup 5-3-2 4-4-2 diamond etc and if it went wrong like at home to Wolves last season he would change it at half time. Lambert''s rotation policy kept all the members of the squad feeling like they where involved and had a part to play. Under Hughton when we pick up a few injurys the players that come in like R. Bennett or Tierney or Fox are short of match practise and unmotivated. Players like Lappin and Wilbraham had a role to play last season under Lambert even though they where not Premier standerd, it allowed key players to have a rest. If Hughton was manager last season those two players mentioned would have been complety isolated. Also due to Hughton''s failure to rotate certian players are starting to get burnt out similar to O''Neil when he was manager of Villa. Hughton is far far from the worst manger we''ve ever had and he deserves credit for his defensive work and the majority of his signings but he needs to go regardless of whether we stay up or not. He is Not the man to take us forward.[/quote]

This is as spot on as it gets. Could have written this myself.

Hoots is not making good use of the squad, and is tactically almost helpless. Can not change a gameplan, no matter what. Frustrating, and I would be happy to see the back of him this summer.

So what about the time you sat in the Wensum stand wiz?

Or sat on the halfway line in the destroyed city stand?

Or claimed that people were shitting on Paul Lamberts hall of fame brick?

Or claiming of listening to the radio despite your alleged deafness?

Or claimed Stephen Fry was a convicted class a drug user?

Or that Delia had been siphoning money fro, the club?

Or that you could hear OTBC being sung in a YouTube video, at slow pace.

The list goes on.

Assuming we stay up (which I agree I think we will) Hughton should be given at least a dozen games of the new season to show what his new players and tactics can do.

However while I just want us to stay up this year, if we continue to play in the same vein (and are achieving poor results) after a full pre season and a dozen games of gelling together, I''m not sure anyone would or could argue that Hughton''s time was up.

[quote user="grefstad"]  Hoots is not making good use of the squad, and is tactically almost helpless. Can not change a gameplan, no matter what. Frustrating, and I would be happy to see the back of him this summer.[/quote] 

Or we could have a manager who chops and changes, never finds out his strongest team, struggles to get consistency and then where would we be?   Every manager is different.   Cut him some slack and let him get on with his job - building a team that can defend and attack.   He''s only half way there and been here less than a season.    And he''s not doing that badly.  Next season will be a fairer time to judge him imo.