Sign in to follow this  
Skerritt

Jermaine Jenas??

I may receive some slack for this but the way he has been playing for QPR this season has really changed my opinion of him. He just seems to be very energetic and his passing has looked top draw. He even scores a goal every now and again which is something we could definitely use. Worth a couple of million pound bid?

I''ll leave that to hoots.

I''m sure he has his own targets and with the tripe written on here I doubt he checks out this forum for advise on anything.

I think if he did read this forum he would contemplate either resigning or suicide.

Not for me.  He''s had been poor for 3 or 4 years and I wouldn''t want us to spend 2 or 3 mil on him now, just based on a few decent games for QPR.  He''s a long way passed his best and playing for a new contract somewhere other than Spurs.

No. He looked promising when he first started to appear but never really pushed on from there (granted, he has had a terrible injury history). I feel we can find better elsewhere for only slightly more.

McMannaman, McCarthy, Maloney and Kone I wold take happily. None from QPR though please. all big wages and over hyped. Assuming Wigan gomdown that is.

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"]Rhymes with penis.
[/quote]

Better not play him in the stiffs then!

[quote user="Jimmy Bone - Superstar"]I would rather we tried to get Maloney from Wigan - good competition for Pilks / Snoddy[/quote]

Maloney is more of a Hoolahan style player. Not sure he would be a step up or onwards from what we already have.

I wouldn''t really want to see him here, however credit where it''s due he''s started to look relatively good for QPR.

Another one of those players that are obviously talented but never show it enough. No thanks.