Sign in to follow this  
DannyNCFC7

are ticket sold out

Really? I went on a few days ao and their were loads, and was unable towalk into town to get one... Damn! I''ve just checked canaries ticket site and it doesn''t say sold out, just scrolls down to renew season ticket...

On further investigation, I think it may be that a week ago, I tried to pay for a ticket on my card but was having issues so gave up...You still had to have a customer number at that point, which I have but due to high numbers of tickets left, I thought I''d hold on til tomorrow on payday. It says on an article that 2000 more went on sale today but appears they have all gone all of a sudden. Seems weird but hey... Gutted! Will ring up tomorrow and see if any knocking about, fingers crossed.

Who would have thought eh? Them bloomin'' stay away Norwich season ticket holders probably want to go to this game....and bought their seats.

Someone said that it should have been a free for all like the Posh game, and that there would be no problem for casuals obtaining tickets......Unfortunately, it wasn''t......to be.....

Fortunately, I''ve got mine.....It''s gonna be a crackin'' game.....I feelz it in me bones!

Just rang club and deffo all sold out. Im extra gutted as I tried to buy online a few weeks ago but the site was being an arse! HUMBUG!

[quote user="nu_matik"]Just rang club and deffo all sold out. Im extra gutted as I tried to buy online a few weeks ago but the site was being an arse! HUMBUG![/quote]

Sorry to hear you missed out mate, but I''m not at all surprised that the tickets sold like hot cakes at such giveaway prices! I bought mine yesterday lunch time, and they had about two left  - in the entire stadium - after I''d received mine.

[quote user="nu_matik"]Just rang club and deffo all sold out. Im extra gutted as I tried to buy online a few weeks ago but the site was being an arse! HUMBUG![/quote]

Nu_matik. How many tickets are you after? I have one spare for the Cathedral Lounge; good view and recipe swapping distance from Delia. Bought it on the day set aside for J Block Season Ticket holders who had to move for away fans. Hoped I could the one next to it on the next day for my hubby, but couldn''t. Did manage to get two together in same stand. I''m happy to sell it to you at cost, (11.50 including On line charge). Was going to sell it at work but would rather it went to a ''proper'' supporter.

[quote user="J in cumbria"]Can you come to the Lake District?[/quote]

I thought you were already on your way down ? [;)]

[IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e186/strat-rat/Fatmanonmoped.jpg[/IMG]