Sign in to follow this  
Bws Cat

Good results all around by the looks of it

Villa and QPR draw so that means more pressure on Lambert and no confidence for ''arry or QPR.

Southampton lose. Good news for us because it looked like they were picking on some points. Perhaps may be the start of a slump (or our match was the start).

And Reading I am sure will lose to Manure, even though right now they are one-nil up.

And we will beat Sunderland tomorrow evening to widen the gap.

Just as I ended that last paragraph Manure scored. Reading are going to get thumped I think.

And now a Manure penalty...

*Drum roll*

It''s in.

We are 4 points off the Southampton who are 18th so a win at Sunderland will put us at a rather comfortable 7 points off. Looking good.

If we do win we will be at the same amount of points we had last season under PL. That should shut the whingers up.

[quote user="paul moy"]Just shows what you can do by attacking Manure... they are so weak at the back.  3-2 [:D][/quote]Reading are attacking them and losing a goal fest... We kept it tight, scored one and won the game..I know what I''d rather have [Y]

[quote user="BWs Cat"]Ricardo since you rely on your familiar "Snowy" for predictions I doubt you I can jinx anything!

Burn the witch![/quote]He''s never wrong.[;)]

I can''t believe people were complaining about Hughtons interviews! This is what egghead had to say about his team.

"I think we are becoming people''s second team in the Premier League. We want our results to match our performance and hopefully that will come. Hopefully it is good to watch for our fans."

I think thats what most people here want to hear. For our style of football to be "good to watch" as he puts it.

Be glad were winning games and not losing!

What''s all this second team nonsense?

[quote user="BWs Cat"]I can''t believe people were complaining about Hughtons interviews! This is what egghead had to say about his team.

"I think we are becoming people''s second team in the Premier League. We want our results to match our performance and hopefully that will come. Hopefully it is good to watch for our fans."

I think thats what most people here want to hear. For our style of football to be "good to watch" as he puts it.

Be glad were winning games and not losing!

What''s all this second team nonsense?[/quote]I can just imagine QPR fans thinking "do you know what,  I need a second team.   Reading, they''ll do."A second team should have some kind of historical grounding in your life, or it should be a shameless glory-hunting grab.  Why fanny about with Reading, FFS? Unless you are Oscar Wilde.

[quote user="Mike hunt"]All set up nicely for a Chris Hughton dull as dish water 1 0 win[/quote]I will take that thank you very much Mike.

Same here Twitchy.

I think people need to appreciate that Hughton is in the process of building a squad and a solid one in defence at that. It isn''t going to be pretty football but effective and keep us in this league. We can worry about prettiness next season if it comes to it.