Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Worst Defence In The Premier League

QPR play on Monday at home to West Ham.  If QPR score 2, we have another achievement, the worst attack in the Premier League, even if QPR only score 1 we will have the equal worst attack in the Premier League.  As it stands, we have the second worst attack in the Premier League.

So the worst defence and currently the second worst attack, but by Monday that could be the worst attack in the Premier League!

Still, none of this is Hughton''s fault.  He''s be left with a task that even Houdini couldn''t escape out of.  Bowkett will still be smiling because we have no targets, these 2 achievements actually mean we are overachieving!

Happy days OTBC.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

QPR play on Monday at home to West Ham.  If QPR score 2, we have another achievement, the worst attack in the Premier League, even if QPR only score 1 we will have the equal worst attack in the Premier League.  As it stands, we have the second worst attack in the Premier League.

So the worst defence and currently the second worst attack, but by Monday that could be the worst attack in the Premier League!

Still, none of this is Hughton''s fault.  He''s be left with a task that even Houdini couldn''t escape out of.  Bowkett will still be smiling because we have no targets, these 2 achievements actually mean we are overachieving!

Happy days OTBC.

[/quote]I''ll say it again then shall I...When BASSONG has played we have conceded TWO goals.When TURNER has played we have conceded 11 (includes Newcastle). Well done on Hughton for bringing Bassong I say!

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year cataract"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Happy days OTBC.

[/quote]

I''ll say it again then shall I...

When BASSONG has played we have conceded TWO goals.

When TURNER has played we have conceded 11 (includes Newcastle). Well done on Hughton for bringing Bassong I say!
[/quote]

Say it 100 times if you feel the need.  [:)]

And do you also say well done Hughton for bringing Turner?

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="Grant Holts 3 year cataract"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Happy days OTBC.

[/quote]

I''ll say it again then shall I...

When BASSONG has played we have conceded TWO goals.

When TURNER has played we have conceded 11 (includes Newcastle). Well done on Hughton for bringing Bassong I say!
[/quote]

Say it 100 times if you feel the need.  [:)]

And do you also say well done Hughton for bringing Turner?

[/quote]

Turner was already here...... don''t you remember Lambert signed him ?

Turner brought in by Lambert - don''t think so!

On 27 July 2012, Norwich City manager Chris Hughton revealed that the club had signed Sunderland''s Michael Turner on a 2 year deal for an undisclosed fee.[31]

[edit]

Just watched the highlights of the game on MOTD, I stand by my comment above and say that Garrido played Turmer a suicidal ball, and Turner was not to blame for any of the other goals, so 50% responsibility for one of the five goals equals "scapegoat" and I know how some of you love your scapegoat.....just saying.......

No doubt we were shocking defensively today, and against Fulham, but surely other teams have conceded more than us over the 6 games? Soton maybe?

Motd highlights made it look more even than I felt at the match today, still having shocking luck in front of goal tho - Jackson onto the post and snodgrass over the bar from 1 yard. Starting to look like Wolves last season ...

Norwich fans are not happy unless there is a pantomime villain...

This season it''s turner, shame he will prove you all wrong by the end of the season isn''t it!

Southampton have conceded more than us, but we''ve got the 2nd worst in the division. Also the 2nd worst attack. Those things added together = relegation! Needs to change and soon.

Thing is Jez, I am generally quite reasoned and don''t normally have scape goats. But each time I''ve seen Turner (and I thought he was a good signing) I''ve been disappointed. It''s not a coincidence that our worst performances have been when he''s been on the pitch, and Bassong hasn''t. Turner has been dreadful.