Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Steven N'Zonzi on loan

[url]http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/norwich-transfer-news-steven-nzonzi-1276325[/url]Doesn''t make sense if the Tettey rumours are true...

The mirror is indeed bull. Just the sun lite version to be honest. But if this is true I would gladly welcome him, he''s a very good player. We could do with some speed.

The mirror usually releases news on norwich that turns out to be right. James Nursey is there too and he seems reliable when breaking news on norwich.

[quote user="諾維奇城"]Mirror is bull......[/quote]The Mirror is actually quite reliable with Norwich transfer news mainly due to the fact that James Nursey who is a reporter for them is a Norwich fan and has good contacts at the club.

Wouldn''t be unhappy seeing N''Zonzi in a City shirt.

Good to see CH adding some quality into the squad. Can only be good for competition

It makes perfect sense we are clearly after a DM and have enquired about all players mentioned in last few days....so one of them will probably be signing. Question is...which one!

[quote user="Hog"]It makes perfect sense we are clearly after a DM and have enquired about all players mentioned in last few days....so one of them will probably be signing. Question is...which one![/quote]

Sky sports now say its a £5mil bid for him

That would be interesting although Blackburn seem to want double that. We are also interested in their reserve keeper and they seem keen on Vaughan so there may be some mutual interest in these dealings

We desperately need one. I hate to write players off but Saturday confirmed to me what I sort of knew from last year. Bradley Johnson does not have the mobility to be an effective defensive midfielder at this level.

I would love to see two defensive midfielders in the starting 11 (nzonzi+biglia) which would allow the likes of Howson to get up the pitch scoring goals, not having to worry about defending. I can see a 4-2-4 formation if these signings do come off. A front four from....pilks-benno-snod-wes-hows-holt-morro........with the knowledge that their defensive duties are somewhat lifted due to the cover of 2 defensive midfielders.