Sign in to follow this  
Hog

Yes or No, will we sign a Continental Player this Summer?

I hope we get either of Romain Hamouma or Kevin Mirallas both would be top class signings at a reasonably low cost

Probably not. Discussions would have to be on the way now, and as CH was playing down further signings until he has evaluated present players, it sugests that he will look in England.

Well now Holt has signed maybe Peacheco !

Would like a good left back and a hot prospect stiker....is that too much to ask for?

the way Morison went off the boil and Vaughns injuries we are very light up front in my opinion.

[quote user="Salopian"]Probably not. Discussions would have to be on the way now, and as CH was playing down further signings until he has evaluated present players, it sugests that he will look in England.[/quote]

It wouldn''t take much longer to bring in a player from Europe than from England. Also the season doesn''t start for another 6 weeks or so - plenty of time to bring in a player from anywhere in the world.

[quote user="Indy"]

Well now Holt has signed maybe Peacheco !

Would like a good left back and a hot prospect stiker....is that too much to ask for?

the way Morison went off the boil and Vaughns injuries we are very light up front in my opinion.

[/quote]Why is that now more likly?I think all our signings will come from Britain

I don''t mind where they''re from as long as they perform when they''re here.

[quote user="Renskay"]I hope we get either of Romain Hamouma or Kevin Mirallas both would be top class signings at a reasonably low cost[/quote]That''s it, keep pulling names out your a$$ every chance you get.The fact that CSKA has a £5 million pound bid turned down earlier in the year for Mirallas obviously means that we can sign him for peanuts now...Clown.

[quote user="Renskay"]I hope we get either of Romain Hamouma or Kevin Mirallas both would be top class signings at a reasonably low cost[/quote]

Now that would be a signing!!

Would like to see Pacheco back or someone like Michael krohn dehli from brondby.