Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

Busting the Myth that Villa are a big club

Just noticed that they have signed a full back from Sheffield Utd hardly an aquisition for a big club. Makes me even more puzzled why jump ship jumped ship.

With all the Villa owners money funny that they are fishing in the same pool as us and the promoted clubs.

It does make me even more confident that we will again finish above them!!

On the remote chance your actually being serious.http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jun/12/manchester-united-nick-powell-crewe

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Why the fascination with what Villa are up to ?[/quote]agreed Tillyto me Villa are just another team...

Lets be honest, i think every city fan will be looking at Villa''s signings with more interest than any other prem club and why shouldn''t they. The players Villa are signing could very well have been coming to Norwich had Lambert stayed, while the manner he left in has left a very sour taste in a lot of fans mouths, so it''s only normal to laugh at those shitters when they sign crap like this.The fact they have signed this unknown player instead of Naughton seems to suggest they are pretty cash strapped, as we all knew, making me dislike Lambert further.

Why care who Villa sign? As long as it''s nobody we want or have it doesn''t affect us. Paul Lambert is the past, just another opposition manager, focus on Norwich City and our manager and who we sign.
Don''t understand this fascination our fans keep developing for various clubs, over the past 3 seasons we''ve had Leeds, QPR and now seemingly Villa.
Move on and focus on our club rather than stewing over what others are doing.

Lets all just see what C.H has up his sleeve,I think we will notice the difference in Ruddy and co now that we have Watson on board, and I feel we will see some good players making the move to Norwich I also firmly believe we have ended up with the better deal, Now where is that postman with my  season ticket.