Sign in to follow this  
shefcanary

Austrian training

Anyone know why they appear to be wearing women''s black athletics bra''s over their training tops - or is that the new look? 

Are you looking at my breasts?

pic.twitter.com/2ZS7ACRN

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]and they have a GPS tracker in them so the coaching staff can see exactly how far everyone has run etc.[/quote]

And to make sure no one sneeks off on the sly to the local pub!

More importantly... IT''S SUNNY!!! Lucky buggers!

Also.. any word if any video will be online i.e training but moreso games etc?

[quote user="nu_matik"]More importantly... IT''S SUNNY!!! Lucky buggers! Also.. any word if any video will be online i.e training but moreso games etc?[/quote]

I''m assuming that you don''t have access to Canary Player - there is already some footage on-line already

http://www.canaries.co.uk/articles/20120717/austria-diary-day-one_2265098_2851365/0,,10355~2851365~1,00.html

The games will also be featured as well - it will be terrible commentary though!

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]and they have a GPS tracker in them so the coaching staff can see exactly how far everyone has run etc.[/quote]This^They''ve been around a few years and are a really cool way of not just seeing who is pulling their weight but also to measure improvements.I have a chip in my football boots called MiCoach that does the same. I''ve been working hard to improve my fitness in pre-season training and I''ve added 1.5mph to my top sprint speed. I wouldn''t know that without the little chip. It''s magic!

[quote user="shefcanary"]

[quote user="nu_matik"]More importantly... IT''S SUNNY!!! Lucky buggers! Also.. any word if any video will be online i.e training but moreso games etc?[/quote]

I''m assuming that you don''t have access to Canary Player - there is already some footage on-line already

http://www.canaries.co.uk/articles/20120717/austria-diary-day-one_2265098_2851365/0,,10355~2851365~1,00.html

The games will also be featured as well - it will be terrible commentary though!

[/quote]
Are the games going to be streamed live? If so I might invest in CW for a month...

KIO - I very much doubt it there will be a live stream on CW - as others are quick to point out far too often on here its not like we are Macini, ManUre, Liverlose or Celtic is it?  We don''t have that kind of money or fanbase.  Last year they showed a ten or tweny minute highlight package posted about a day after the match - that''s as much as you''ll get on CW.

Hillsborough, if it''s true that we get full match re-runs, then given the small attendances we should get an insight into what instructions are being given the team from the touchline.  Although the match won''t be interesting, that fact alone might make me watch the re-run.  Now watch them edit the sound out!!

I checked on the offy site and it said Hertha Berlin game will get highlights package but no mention of the others getting the same. No live streams either.