If it is midday than I expect it will be bad news and he''s off.

I have a hunch it will be with the confirmation of Butterfiled signing to offset the dissapointment that will be felt by some on here. 

Oh you tetchy lot can hurt!! I think you will find it can be spelt either way, so that was apointless dig really, however I can take ajoke, so no harm done. It''s nothing to do with worms, just that I had heard there were a few maggots on here, and it would appear I am correct.

[quote user="Wiz"]I bloody hate this kind of thread............I don''t do waiting very well.[:@][/quote]Seeing as how you''re one of the biggest rumour mongers on this board I think you should keep your mouth shut!

very funny and very apt Cyanide cartoon. One way or another this thread is proving very amusing regardless of whether there is an announcement or not, good news or otherwise. Who doesn''t make spelling mistakes and typos?

http://www.eatsleepsport.com/west-ham-united/fresh-striker-link-1442380.html

Recent article stating West Ham have moved on from trying to sign Holty. Could the announcement be a new deal? Hope there is a midday announcement today so we can move on and progress bringing in new players and getting ready for pre season.

Slightly unrelated, but I see another of our ''targets'' is apparently having a medical at Blackburn - Leon Best.

Hoping that this announcement is good news (if there is one)

Looks like your source has let you down, or your making it up. But i''ll give you the benefit of the doubt, how are we supposed to know wether someone you trust has told you this or not?

[quote user="Lets be aving you"]Can''t imagine Holty will be announcing anything at lunchtime, other than a big pie order.[/quote]You should be ashamed of yourself. He''s done so much for us and as far as I can tell he''s still a Norwich player...

Midday Came and Midday wenti wouldnt take anything from "somone close to Grant" stating a time as news...If the club announces something then i might believe it.. as the club make the announcements and someone who claims to be a Holt Associate.its all yet more heresay

no-body really knows until an official announcement from the clubs involved.

Grant Holt to West Ham looks like a dead deal for the time being, however, we may revisit with another bid (via )

RUMOUR: Grant Holt has deleted his Twitter account to avoid abuse from Norwich City fans, as he closes in on a move to West Ham

"You should be ashamed of yourself. He''s done so much for us and as far as I can tell he''s still a Norwich player..."

Really good player and hope he stays. Just couldn''t get my head round why he''d be missing out on lunch.

[quote user="City penguin"]Butterfield will announce about his future today, could be for that? Pressers often get delayed.[/quote]
There hasn''t been a presser scheduled though as far as I''m aware? It has to exist to be delayed lol - Maybe SDP could clarify there hasn''t been a PC scheduled for today as it stands right now?

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="City penguin"]Butterfield will announce about his future today, could be for that? Pressers often get delayed.[/quote]
There hasn''t been a presser scheduled though as far as I''m aware? It has to exist to be delayed lol - Maybe SDP could clarify there hasn''t been a PC scheduled for today as it stands right now?
[/quote]Nothing doing so far...