Sign in to follow this  
morty

Missing - Reward offered.

Paul Lambert.Last seen on Sky Sports last week.So Villa tell us on Saturday that he''s their man, well wheres the press conference and the photos of him holding up a Villa shirt?Villa perhaps jumped the gun a little?

It is a little odd - no doubts that it''ll happen, but there does seem to have been a long pause. Perhaps it is nothing more than it being the bank holiday period, but that wouldn''t normally prevent a big ''unveiling''.

Its saying to me that there are clearly issues still to sort out regarding compensation. I should imagine all parties want this resolved as quickly as possible (though Villa more than us I''d suspect) and I very much doubt McNally and his solicitors are just putting their feet up and enjoying the bank holiday weekend.

[quote user="First Wizard"]Is it because they know they can''t until compo is paid up.[/quote]Yeah, I would think pretty much this.So their "we don''t owe you nothing" was clearly bluster.

[quote user="im spartacus"]maybe he''s ill ?[/quote]After McNally ripping his throat out with his bare teeth?Yeah, possible.

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"]Maybe he found himself in a room with Pol Pot and Hitler........[/quote]Man, that would be kinda socially awkward.

Does anyone know what the exact timeframe was between us appointing Lambert as manager and then officially unveiling (photocall etc) him was? We hadn''t agreed compensation with Colchester by then either remember.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Unhinged Canary"]Maybe he found himself in a room with Pol Pot and Hitler........[/quote]Man, that would be kinda socially awkward.[/quote]Plus, none of them spoke much English..... [:)]

Reports in the local press state that no compensation for Lambert is due. It also states that Culverhouse and Karsa are joining so I would imagine their contracts are being paid up.

Unvailing on Wednesday when staff at B6 are back in work.

He will be officially unveiled as Villa manager on Wednesday due to the bank holiday according to the Sky reporter at Villa park just after it was announced on Saturday. Can''t wait to see the two faced fecker standing there holding that awful claret and blue shirt - yuk.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Unhinged Canary"]Maybe he found himself in a room with Pol Pot and Hitler........[/quote]Man, that would be kinda socially awkward.[/quote]As well as not smelling great.

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Unhinged Canary"]Maybe he found himself in a room with Pol Pot and Hitler........[/quote]Man, that would be kinda socially awkward.[/quote]Plus, none of them spoke much English..... [:)][/quote]
Neither can Lambert really...

[quote user="Gareth"][quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Unhinged Canary"]Maybe he found himself in a room with Pol Pot and Hitler........[/quote]Man, that would be kinda socially awkward.[/quote]Plus, none of them spoke much English..... [:)][/quote]
[/quote]That one just flew right past you didn''t it...... [ap]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Unhinged Canary"]Maybe he found himself in a room with Pol Pot and Hitler........
[/quote]

Man, that would be kinda socially awkward.
[/quote]

As well as not smelling great.

[/quote]

ah so thats why they call them sweaty socks is it ? i did wonder [:D]

[quote user="kdncfc"]He will be officially unveiled as Villa manager on Wednesday due to the bank holiday according to the Sky reporter at Villa park just after it was announced on Saturday. Can''t wait to see the two faced fecker standing there holding that awful claret and blue shirt - yuk.[/quote]I think its the closure we all need on this.

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="Gareth"][quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Unhinged Canary"]Maybe he found himself in a room with Pol Pot and Hitler........[/quote]Man, that would be kinda socially awkward.[/quote]Plus, none of them spoke much English..... [:)][/quote]
[/quote]That one just flew right past you didn''t it...... [ap][/quote][:D]

[quote user="Dodds"]Reports in the local press state that no compensation for Lambert is due. It also states that Culverhouse and Karsa are joining so I would imagine their contracts are being paid up.

Unvailing on Wednesday when staff at B6 are back in work.[/quote]

I would leave that one to the legal teams to be honest. I really can''t see it being that simple. Every story has two sides. So until we know the facts who knows. Its all paper talk. Lambert will be desperate for Culverhouse and Karsa to join him I think. They are very important cogs in his operation. So I don''t think Villa would be well advised to play silly buggers over Lambert''s compensation otherwise Norwich will dig their heels over Culverhouse and Karsa. Making life very difficult for Villa who will want this done and dusted.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="kdncfc"]He will be officially unveiled as Villa manager on Wednesday due to the bank holiday according to the Sky reporter at Villa park just after it was announced on Saturday. Can''t wait to see the two faced fecker standing there holding that awful claret and blue shirt - yuk.[/quote]I think its the closure we all need on this.[/quote]That and a new manager appointed.

[quote user="morty"]Paul Lambert.Last seen on Sky Sports last week.So Villa tell us on Saturday that he''s their man, well wheres the press conference and the photos of him holding up a Villa shirt?Villa perhaps jumped the gun a little?[/quote]

Paul who ?????????

[quote user="morty"][quote user="kdncfc"]He will be officially unveiled as Villa manager on Wednesday due to the bank holiday according to the Sky reporter at Villa park just after it was announced on Saturday. Can''t wait to see the two faced fecker standing there holding that awful claret and blue shirt - yuk.[/quote]I think its the closure we all need on this.[/quote]

Is that when PL makes the obligatory speech about how much he enjoyed his time with us and how great NCFC and the fans have been, because he''s said fack-all to us so far. Perhaps he might also like to credit us with providing him with a platform to progress his career to the stage where he can bugger off at the earliest opportunity. He might also tell the truth about when he was first tapped up for the Villa job - as if! - instead of using the contract issue as a smokescreen.Bitter? - not.

[quote user="Orford65"][quote user="morty"][quote user="kdncfc"]He will be officially unveiled as Villa manager on Wednesday due to the bank holiday according to the Sky reporter at Villa park just after it was announced on Saturday. Can''t wait to see the two faced fecker standing there holding that awful claret and blue shirt - yuk.[/quote]I think its the closure we all need on this.[/quote]

Is that when PL makes the obligatory speech about how much he enjoyed his time with us and how great NCFC and the fans have been, because he''s said fack-all to us so far. Perhaps he might also like to credit us with providing him with a platform to progress his career to the stage where he can bugger off at the earliest opportunity. He might also tell the truth about when he was first tapped up for the Villa job - as if! - instead of using the contract issue as a smokescreen.Bitter? - not.[/quote]Yup, you got it[Y]

[quote user="Orford65"][quote user="morty"][quote user="kdncfc"]He will be officially unveiled as Villa manager on Wednesday due to the bank holiday according to the Sky reporter at Villa park just after it was announced on Saturday. Can''t wait to see the two faced fecker standing there holding that awful claret and blue shirt - yuk.[/quote]I think its the closure we all need on this.[/quote]

Is that when PL makes the obligatory speech about how much he enjoyed his time with us and how great NCFC and the fans have been, because he''s said fack-all to us so far. Perhaps he might also like to credit us with providing him with a platform to progress his career to the stage where he can bugger off at the earliest opportunity. He might also tell the truth about when he was first tapped up for the Villa job - as if! - instead of using the contract issue as a smokescreen.Bitter? - not.[/quote]Don''t forget the bit where he says Villa are a humungously massive club with a gigantinormous fanbase and it was an opportunity to good to miss - god I think I''m gonna be sick.

I think that we should wish him all the best, sincerely hoping that he falls quickly and fully, flat on his face.

Don''t think it will make a fig of difference what he says ........Wouldn''t understand it anyway!

They done great for me they really have, they have been massive.It''s the team not me, and we will be ready to go again......when a better offer comes in!

Save you all the trouble with the google translator.