Sign in to follow this  
spencer 1970

Steve Morison's chicken quote on the pink 'un.

"I lost a chicken". “I don’t name them – just brown one, black one… He drowned, fell in some water. I never had them before I came up here. I’m enjoying the country life!”

"HE"? "HE"!

hahahahaha!

You could say "what a cock"...but I won''t, I like the man and I believe he''s a great asset to our squad.

Thrown himself into Norfolk living hasn''t he? Nice one Steve-but make sure the slopes aren''t so steep that they can''t get out of the water!!

We always used to keep chickens-great fun if you don''t mind the mess, the stinging nettles everywhere and the stink of the meal stuff that you mix up with hot water for them. Love the eggs though. Would have them here, but Mrs Shuck is rather too proud of her garden to have a few Buff Orpingtons strutting around it!

Go Steve!

I''d heard he had 2 chickens, one was called "Horse" and the other "Welsh Wizard".

One ran around all the time, chasing everything, even when "tyred out".

The other just couldn''t be ar$ed to lay eggs and had a real attitude problem. All it wanted to do was shred bits of paper with his beak by the mill wall and cannoodle with some hen "left back" from another farm.

I wonder which one fell in the water?

(Actually, great goal Moro, good to see you silencing the doubters).

So, more egg on the faces of all those who accused Moro of choking his chicken.

Moro is no choker and there was no fowl play.  The asphixiation was caused by drowning.

Johnny Howson passed the ball - compleeeeetely,

Stevie Morrison struck his shot so - sweeeetly,

To his right - it''s flight - took Szczesny by surprise

And we still love you Steve Moooorrrrooooo!!

"I''m okay now..............but if Moro can grab a couple on Sunday he''ll have a dozen for the season which is quite a coup, help!"

It''ll certainly move him up the pecking order. There''ll be no grousing then.

Gosh this Chicken quote by Morison has certainly ruffled some feathers......

[quote user="Lambert is god"]

"I''m okay now..............but if Moro can grab a couple on Sunday he''ll have a dozen for the season which is quite a coup, help!"

It''ll certainly move him up the pecking order. There''ll be no grousing then.

[/quote]Dozen eggs actly mean the other squad members wont give him a right roasting over going to the press about his chickens tho''.

I can confirm that I have not drowned, nor was I ''kept'' by good old Steve.

I have backed him throughout and even kicked one cluck head into a puddle who dared crow about him.

I''m just shell shocked by this.....

The post match interview with Arsene Wenger played on this story.

''So, your defence was cracked by a chicken fancier, Arsene, and despite a scramble from your keeper, Morison poached a goal. How do you explain that?''

Wenger: ''I think an oeuf is an oeuf.''

I have it on good authority that the chicken in question was alive and well as recently as last Monday.  The alledged drowning incident was an elaborate cover up to mask a break for freeedom by an extremely clever chicken. 

In the weeks preceding the breakout, chicken had faced a barrage of mickey taking and abuse from all the others on the farm for only laying one egg in the last 14 attempts...unable to take anymore, chicken decided to take action and move somewhere else where she would be appreciated.

Unfortunately, chicken subsequently made an poor choice of where to hang her hat and plonk her ar5e

Ewood Park.....not the most sensible of places for a chicken to reside at the current time......

[quote user="Stirrinitup"]If Would any of Moros chickens have drowned if he''d bought them on higher perches?[/quote]Oh dear me that''s terrible[;)]