Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

got a bad feeling we'll get spanked tomorrow

Well i''ve got a good feeling we''ll win 5-0....

I do actually reckon we''ll win, we''ve put in three poor performances out of the last five, lost three out of four, away at a decent side who have a very good home record. All the signs point to a Newcastle win, so we will win...

[quote user="im spartacus"]just got a really bad feeling about it...on sky... away up north... not been ourselves lately... hope i''m wrong [:(][/quote]

[IMG]http://www.electricteacher.com/images/ooh-matron.gif[/IMG]

I don''t like draws, can''t feel too bad because you haven''t lost, but can''t feel to good because you haven''t won...

I think draws should be abolished, if the scores are level going into stoppage time, add in a few extra balls to make things interesting...

Newcastle are still without Taylor.  Do we, as Newcastle will be expecting, try and get lots of crosses into the box as we did at CR or do we try something different?  Because you can bet your life that Newcastle will be expecting that and will have planned for this as after their defeat at CR Pardew kept talking about the number of crosses we got into the box.  They''ll be expecting to see Holt and Moro upfront.

I''m really interested to see what team and tactics Lambert tries. 

I have a bad feeling about this one too. I am hoping like hell that we will do well but fear we will be on the end of a heavy defeat. Please prove me wrong!  

After seeing what has happened at the Tottenham/Bolton game it really puts life into perspective. As much as I would love to see Norwich win, I dont think I will be veiwing it quite the same now...

We don''t like cold, windy away days in the North-West.

But then things are different under Lambert/Culverhouse, so.............come on lads how about 3-1 for a double to put a spoke in Pardew and the fat man''s wheels; and us on 39?

OTBC

I have absolutely no positive expectations for this game. However, I felt just the opposite for the Sunderland match and look what happened there. Getting heavily beaten will not surprise me, but I do expect us to turn up, compete and have a better game plan than the last match.

BBB when did Newcastle relocate to the North West, it has always been in the North East of England not to far from Scotch Corner when I have visited there before.

As for the match 1-1 or a sneaky 2-1 with a late Holty winner.

A little after the ides of March but we should still beware.

The BBC pre-match stats are always a good read and the last line for us is foreboding.

MATCH FACTS

Head-to-head

• Norwich are unbeaten (W2, D1) in league action against Newcastle this

millennium. The Canaries are on course for a first ever league double over the

Magpies following their 4-2 win at Carrow Road in December.
  • Newcastle have never lost at home to Norwich in the Premier League era (W2,

D1). Their two wins were both by a 3-0 scoreline.

Newcastle

• This match is Alan Pardew''s 500 career league game as a manager. He has won

211, drawn 132 and lost 156 during his spells in charge of Reading, West Ham,

Charlton, Southampton and Newcastle.
  • Newcastle are winless in their last four Premier League matches and conceded

10 goals in the process. They have conceded 16 goals in 2012: only Wolves (24)

and Blackburn (19) have conceded more goals since the turn of the year.
  • The Magpies have won only one of four matches so far against last season''s

promoted teams - January''s 1-0 win over QPR.
  • Tim Krul is set to make his 50th Premier League appearance. He has kept 12

clean sheets in the division.

Norwich

• Paul Lambert''s men are winless in three league matches and will kick-off no

higher than 12th, their worst league position since they were 17th in

mid-September.
  • A draw will see Norwich reach 1,000 top flight points.
  • The Canaries have conceded in each of their last 28 Premier League away

matches - an equal all-time record with Coventry City.
  • Norwich have never won in 14 previous Premier League matches that have taken

place on a Sunday.

[quote user="Harry"]BBB when did Newcastle relocate to the North West, it has always been in the North East of England not to far from Scotch Corner when I have visited there before. As for the match 1-1 or a sneaky 2-1 with a late Holty winner.[/quote]

So it happens to the great and good too.......dear oh dear ..............[:$]

But tell us, what brands do they stock at Scotch Corner these days?

OTBC

[quote user="Time For Heroes"]I''v got a good feeling we''re gonna get a point tomorrow in and entertaining draw.[/quote]that''s what I was thinking of...