Sign in to follow this  
jed exodous

Hero's

All of them, players, coaches, staff...

After all we''ve been through in the last 7 years, and perhaps we needed to go through it, we''ve come back better, stronger and wiser...

I love being a Canary...

OTBC

Bloody right !!! These last years have been just wonderfull, I will always be a Canary...and this has just confirmed why!The team have showed all them "puntwits" wrong !On the ball City!

* Internet Lesson *

Troll : In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

[quote user="n r us rip off of the toy shop"] * Internet Lesson * Troll : In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[/quote]

Too bloody right, Shame on you Yiddo Cowboy!

Especially after such a positive OP which I 100% agree with

I think he was actually quite helpful. Surely when someone has used incorrect grammar or spelling, its acceptable for someone to point that out? He didn''t ridicule the OP, he just pointed out the mistake, something that is actually quite useful.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I think he was actually quite helpful. Surely when someone has used incorrect grammar or spelling, its acceptable for someone to point that out? He didn''t ridicule the OP, he just pointed out the mistake, something that is actually quite useful.[/quote]

Unless I''ve missed your tongue firmly in your cheek their GP, Yid Cowboy was using the type of arrogance on here that comes about when someone makes a spelling mistake, it''s not on and you said as much yesterday!

[quote user="The Jewish Cowboy"]*English Lesson*Heroes -  More than one hero. They were all heroes.A hero''s welcome - one person, but it''s his welcome.[/quote]I''m with you on this. If one wants their post to have any credence, then spell and use grammar correctly.Having read the first post, I just thought "What a thicko and no, they''re not really heroes, they just run around a football pitch for 90 minutes with little risk to their own life".That said, the dictionary defintion I have is "a person, typically a man, who is admired or idealized for courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities ", so maybe they are sporting heroes.It still rather belittles the achievements of those that really have had to put their own lives on the line.

Oh ffs,

It was only a post out of euphoria.  So I didn''t check the exact spelling, get over it... 

Next week when we''ve beaten Leicester and in the last 8 of the FA Cup, i''ll make sure I spell correctly.

[quote user="Wings of a Sparrow"]I bet you checked that very carefully for any grammatical inaccuracies.[/quote]Yes, I did and my spelling isn''t THAT good. I know it sounds like being a kill joy ''n all that but a howler, like that, in the title?Just to calm things down though...i iz sorreee. no offenss mennt.

[quote user="jed exodous"]

Oh ffs,

It was only a post out of euphoria.  So I didn''t check the exact spelling, get over it... 

Next week when we''ve beaten Leicester and in the last 8 of the FA Cup, i''ll make sure I spell correctly.

[/quote]ffs should be FFS, as they''re initials; a bit like VAT. ;-)

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]

[quote user="n r us rip off of the toy shop"] * Internet Lesson * Troll : In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[/quote]

Too bloody right, Shame on you Yiddo Cowboy!

Especially after such a positive OP which I 100% agree with

[/quote]Shame? come on lad get a grip.

Also Yiddo Cowboy this is how I would''ve wrote your post:

Shame? Come on lad, get a grip.

Poor English :)