Sign in to follow this  
Tim Dawson

Cat in hells chance ?? Man Utd tickets

Hi pink un posters,

Yes i know this is going to be a very long shot but if you dont ask..... , anyway like all other supermembers i frantically phoned for tickets for the Man Utd game, it took half an hour just to get in to one of the phone line queue`s, then twenty five minutes of waiting i get through to discover they were sold out, gutted was an understatement.

Now im wondering as the game gets nearer whether anyone has discovered they cant go for whatever reason and wants to sell their tickets, ideally id like three, one for me and two for my sons, if anyone has any could they either P.M. me or email me on Timcanary@yahoo.co.uk

Many thanks in advance folks :))

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]Hi pink un posters, Yes i know this is going to be a very long shot but if you dont ask..... , anyway like all other supermembers i frantically phoned for tickets for the Man Utd game, it took half an hour just to get in to one of the phone line queue`s, then twenty five minutes of waiting i get through to discover they were sold out, gutted was an understatement. Now im wondering as the game gets nearer whether anyone has discovered they cant go for whatever reason and wants to sell their tickets, ideally id like three, one for me and two for my sons, if anyone has any could they either P.M. me or email me on Timcanary@yahoo.co.uk Many thanks in advance folks :))[/quote]

I think I can safely say your best bet will be to camp out early on the morning ot the match at the bye back window, don''t forget the match has been moved to the sunday now.

Thanks for the suggestion Pete but as we are based in North Wales its a long way to come if we cant get in, 272 miles each way to be precise, lol

Buy-back doesn''t work like that anymore, tickets go on sale straight away.  Worth checking the ticket office from time to time.

Cheers Matt but when i got through to the ticket office they already had a 100 names on a waiting list for tickets so i think that would be fairly hopeless as i dont think very many will be returned but was a good idea :)

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]Cheers Matt but when i got through to the ticket office they already had a 100 names on a waiting list for tickets so i think that would be fairly hopeless as i dont think very many will be returned but was a good idea :)[/quote]Assume you''re on the list?

I''ve already said if someone wants to go they can have mine for a £1,000

No-one has taken me up on it though ;)

[quote user="Matt Juler"]Buy-back doesn''t work like that anymore, tickets go on sale straight away.  Worth checking the ticket office from time to time.
[/quote]

just shows how far back in the wardrobe i  am these days. sorry

Hi Tim,

Afraid I cant help with tickets as I dont have any, but just thought I''d leave a note to say I hope you''re feeling better.

All the best mate.

Cheers Kick it off,

Im in the middle of scans at the minute, 1st one showed a huge shrinkage which was good news, and 2nd scan im waiting for to see if its spread any further, but feeling better than i have in months hence we are trying to get as many games in as possible before any more treatment starts, and thank you for asking :)

Where you trying as hard as this to get tickets for the Oldham game 2 and a bit years ago on a cold and wet tuesday night!!!

You can borrow my season ticket for the game £250!!

No need pal and yes i was at the Oldham game on that freezing day, and Burnley at home in the F A cup, but strangely we didnt sell out that day, probably coz cocky pricks like you couldnt be bothered going !!

Why dont u F**k right off, we get to twenty games a season, 7 or 8 at home and at least 12 aways despite being 272 miles away, bet u make all of them of course, why people like you post on these boards i dont know.

Oh and apologies for only making 8 games this season, but i wouldnt wish what ive had even on a dickkhead like you !

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]Why dont u F**k right off, we get to twenty games a season, 7 or 8 at home and at least 12 aways despite being 272 miles away, bet u make all of them of course, why people like you post on these boards i dont know. Oh and apologies for only making 8 games this season, but i wouldnt wish what ive had even on a dickkhead like you ![/quote]

Yep Home and Away!! £250 and its yours to borrow for your fav team Man Utd

I think a 540 mile round trip to see his team is dedication enough so the abuse you are giving him is untoward Zema.Good luck on getting tickets Tim, only wish I could help. And good luck with the treatment (assuming its the Big C) when it starts and things clear up.

Not everyone has the finances, time or health to go to every game like you zema.

We''re not all mummys boys like you as she probably pays for your ticket and gives you a packed lunch to take to the ground or £5 to get something from the hot counter at morrisons, before you go down to the ground pretending you''re hard with your fellow spotty teenage mates.

You are such a bellend zemas tendon and this place was much better when u haven''t posted recently

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]Why dont u F**k right off, we get to twenty games a season, 7 or 8 at home and at least 12 aways despite being 272 miles away, bet u make all of them of course, why people like you post on these boards i dont know.

Oh and apologies for only making 8 games this season, but i wouldnt wish what ive had even on a dickkhead like you ![/quote]Well said Tim....Some people on here just don''t seem to be able to open their mouths without following up with a size 9.

No i dont have the finances or health to go to every game, but as soon as Man Utd came up i could not wait!! tried every where!! Not a mummys boy but my dad gives me a clip round the ear before every home game, we cant afford pack lunches un-like linford Christie, what is £5, our benefits dont stretch that far!! All my spottty mates use clearisil but it does not work, prob be their hormones on over drive!!

What is a bellend, is that what you "Give peas a chance" pulls at the Church on a sunday morning,

What a silly name "Give peas a chance" why not Beans

Well I guess it was nice that it provoked you to write more than your usual 1 sentence crap you usually write!

So it must of meant something to you zemas tendon, and anyway your one to talk about stupid usernames...

Yes Barbie yr right it is, and thanks for the support on here, im not a big time Charlie with games, if we can afford to go we do, twenty games a season is our average which isnt bad, a home game is 300 notes with petrol , tickets and a hotel and two hungry teenagers, dont understand this guys problem with me, but thats life, perhaps Zemas tendon should be angrier with the fact that apparently 20% of the super members tickets went to brand new super members, something i thought the club could have handled better, but there we go

Just because all Norwich fans want to see us play Man Utd  does not mean we are all closet  Manure supporters.   There are those on here, including   ZT   ( who is starting to sound like BW - friend of yours ZT?? )    who  think they are better because they can go to every match.  There are more true supporters that don''t go to matches than do.  

Finances, old age, frailties, disabilities, distance, work - all reasons why some fans can''t go to matches.      The t**ts that come on here gloating that they go every week should just think themselves ''lucky'' that they can.   It does not make them better supporters.   In fact some of the supporters that go every week - the ones that boo at the drop of a hat - the ones that complain all the time - are disrespecting true Norwich fans.   There will be thousands out there supporting from a distance tomorrow and against ManU - if you''re Zemas Tendon or any other knob that doesn''t appreciate fellow supporters, then make damn sure you get behind the team in a positive way.   The way you go on about fellow supporters suggests you won''t, but just for once think that your there for a reason - to support and make as much noise as you can on behalf of all the people who would like to be there but for one reason or another can''t.   

Tim,

Not really the way I wanted to pen my 1,000 post but I am fully behind you on this one, at no point did you deserve the outrageous replies and unjustified comments that Zemas has written. I wish you lots of luck getting a tickets to the game for you and your family, and I also wish you well with your fight against illness my friend !

Sorry I cant help you with tickets [:(]

OTBC

Charlie

Zemas, sticks and stones etc hey? , well Tim is clearly a better person that you will ever be that’s for sure, count your blessings sunshine that you are not fighting what he is !