Sign in to follow this  
votepedro

do fans in the n&p even...

clap?

when i watch match highlights i find it hard to see any hands moving behind that goal.

surely clapping isn''t banned as well as singing!

thats a bit rich!! I sit in the N& P sing and clap etc too as do many people around me. If you study the whole ground a bit closer then I am sure there are people in EVERY stand who dont clap!!! Don''t worry I will let everybody know on Sunday that the clapping police led by Pedro are watching and they will be punished if they dont conform to what he wants!!!

[quote user="votepedro"]clap? when i watch match highlights i find it hard to see any hands moving behind that goal. surely clapping isn''t banned as well as singing![/quote]

No, they dont even shuffle now, i think if we were to build another tier or make ground bigger, they could re-build the N+P put a cardboard cut out like chelsea did of fans, no one would even notice!!

[quote user="votepedro"]clap?

when i watch match highlights i find it hard to see any hands moving behind that goal.

surely clapping isn''t banned as well as singing![/quote]At least they make the effort to get there........[:S]

Dont know why the club didnt house the 4,000 Leicester fans in the N&P stand. For the first time in many many years,there would at least have been some noise coming out of that end!!

The N&P stand is pretty much full every week.   That should be enough for any half witted fan to appreciate.  A full stand of Norwich supporters! Great.  What fantastic support.   Now get off your high horses you river end bashers and let us get on with supporting our club and cut the cr*p

No fan is better than any another, wherever you sit  - unless you''re one of those w*nky booers.....................

How patronising. I don''t sit at the River End but I know the answer to the question. Perhaps the OP should visit Carrow Road sometime and find out the answer for himself.

[quote user="marvin the martian"]Don''t know why season tickets for the barclay aren''t automatically half price as it''s full of kids who think they''re hard because they haven''t completed their homework on time. [/quote]

Its full of woman and children, but at least they make a bit of noise!!

Some of the people I know in the Lower Barclay would love to get half price tickets, the problem is they are nearer to retirement age than being kids.

I had tickets in the River End on the odd occasion when I was living away and had to rely on getting wherever I could and whilst it is quieter than the Barclay and the Snakepit there are fans in there who like to make some noise, we all support the club in our own way, not everyone likes to shout and sing throught ths game and some might feel self conscious singing when people around them aren''t and may join in at away games when the vocal support is concentrated into a smaller area.

You lot sound like Leeds fans ! They said we were not a true club cause we had women kids and old people as fans ! We should have a load of neanderthal males with massive testosterone glands, shaven heads and bare chests and fight everyone .

[quote user="bloomers"]Dont know why the club didnt house the 4,000 Leicester fans in the N&P stand. For the first time in many many years,there would at least have been some noise coming out of that end!![/quote]

Great idea!

I sit in N&P upper and have done for bout 11 years - I would rather sit there than no where at all.

Anyway I clap, cheer, sing and support the team - its not as loud as the rest of the stadium and not every one chooses to join in but some do, like in other stands.

People support the team in their own way. If they''ve paid for a ticket then I guess that goes a long way to answering the question do they support the team. I sat in the N&P Saturday and the thing that struck me was the amount of families with young children, they were everywhere and was great to see.That is a sign of healthy support, bringing your kids to the game, hopefully ensuring continuity from generation to generation.

The River End is a hotbed of support for NCFC.  Get a life, river end bashers,  find something useful to complain about......................or have you run out of  players to complain about that you are turning on fellow supporters?