Sign in to follow this  
Dibs

Transfer Talk Subforum

Why don''t people use the Transfer Talk subforum instead of posting transfer new in the main message board. It might aswell not be there as everyone apart from a few actually ad-hear to it.

Moan over.

While we''re at it, let''s rename "Transfer Talk" to "Stories Made Up By Children/Morons With Too Much Time On Their Hands" and have five sub-sections called:1. "Players I''ve heard we''re signing, though when I say "heard" I''m lying as my nearest connection to the club is a bloke called Dale who works part time on match days in the car park"2. "Players who are good on Championship Manager even though nobody''s ever heard of them in real life".3. "Players we could never afford but I would like us to sign because I have no sense of reality"4. "Players on a free whom we could never afford the wages for, but I would like us to sign because I think a transfer fee is the only cost a footballer incurs upon a club"5. "Shola Ameobi"

7.Players who i have never seen play but who i think could do a good job for us.

8.Players who i watched for 20 secs on the FLS highlights and who i think would be great signings for us.

[quote user="Wings of a Sparrow"]10) Fraser Forster[/quote]

I wish to withdraw the above stupid comment as Fraser Forster has never actually been the subject of actual transfer gossip. Rather a "wish list" of some.

I have just had too many G&T''s and didn''t think carefully enough before I posted.

11. Players who I''ve managed on Football Manager/ Championship manager who I managed to score 200 goals in a season with to help Rochdale win the champions league.

In all fairness the board would be a lot better with Football and non football as two subforums. When things get moved to the other football section/transfer talk etc people just tend to ignore them.

I know I posted on a lively thread about Fifa which had been posted in the main forum. I spent ages typing who I thought should succeed Blatter then when I clicked post the thread had been moved to other football. The debate was killed there and then. Nobody bothered to read/contribute to that thread on the other football forum which was sad. To me any football discussion be it Norwich Ipswich or Man utd its football and should be allowed to be talked about on main forum.

12. Players whose videos of goals for Barcelona''s B team looked good on You Tube.

Whatever happened to Goran Maric?

Maybe it''s just me but I''m getting tired of seeing 15 threads about 15 different players, none of whom we will sign.  The message board looks like this:
  • John Eustace?
  • PETER CROUCH OUT OF CONTRACT IN SUMMER...
  • John Arne Riise???
  • WHAT ABOUT HESKEY!!!
  • Norwich linked with Eskimo striker???
  • Lewis McGugan, anyone?
  • Football Rumours say we''re after Shefki Kuqi