Sign in to follow this  
AJ

Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Breaking news on SSN Rangers targeting Grant Holt to replace Jelavic, from reporter outside Ibrox[/quote]

I may be imagining things but didn''t Holty used to do the old testicles spectacles wallet and watch routine when he came on to the pitch? Wrong Glasgow club if so.

[/quote]He''s doing it the worng way round if he does...... [;)]Unless he''s one of those satanists! [:O]

We were rumoured to be signing Carl Jenkinson on loan from Arsenal earlier this month. Well Jack Wilshire has just posted a picture on twitter of Jenkinson at training ground today.

Guess that won''t happen. I, for one, am glad

Barry Fry at it again1351: BBC Sport understands that Swansea do not expect to sign Peterborough''s Ryan Bennett

before the window closes. Talks are continuing between the Swans and

Posh, but the Welsh club are understood to be unhappy with the cost of

the deal.

[quote user="Beauseant"]Slightly worrying news that Spurs could recall Naughton if they offload Corluka today. Apparently there is a recall clause, hence him not being allowed to play in the Cup.[/quote].....i always thought that season long loans had a no recall clause. in fact, i am sure this is so otherwise why call it a season long loan?

Any loan deal is subject to terms and conditions! We just have no idea if Spurs decided to put a recall clause in

i''m prety sure under premier league rules there is no recall clause in season longs, plus it will have to happen today for him to be included in their new 25 man squad for the rest of the season.

QPR have confirmed the signing of the former Lord of the Manor of Frodsham (now just plain old Djibril Cisse). A decent signing for them and they certainly need goals but he is not exactly going to be a calming influence in the dressing room where there are some pretty big egos. I''d love it if they went down.

Wonder how those ''irons in fires'' are coming along. Jim White may yet be doing his transfer deadline day cum face over us yet tonight [+o(]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

QPR have confirmed the signing of the former Lord of the Manor of Frodsham (now just plain old Djibril Cisse). A decent signing for them and they certainly need goals but he is not exactly going to be a calming influence in the dressing room where there are some pretty big egos. I''d love it if they went down.

[/quote]

And with Bobby Zamora looking to join Cissy and the Nancy boy for £4m they''ll have a crippling and unsustainable wage bill if they do. I''m seeing lots of players but still struggle to see a team in W12.

Presumably this has happened before, but having the deadline on a day with a programme of Premier League and Championship matches (plus more tomorrow) certainly adds to the enjoyable sense of chaos.

[quote user="Shack Attack"]I want to see a player whisked off in a helicopter somewhere right in the middle of a match after their club accepts a bid for them [:D][/quote]

To the theme music of Hawaii 5 0.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Shack Attack"]I want to see a player whisked off in a helicopter somewhere right in the middle of a match after their club accepts a bid for them [:D][/quote]

To the theme music of Hawaii 5 0.[/quote]Excellent [:D]  Didn''t Kelvin Koogan leave his final Newcastle match as a player by helicopter?

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Shack Attack"]I want to see a player whisked off in a helicopter somewhere right in the middle of a match after their club accepts a bid for them [:D][/quote]

To the theme music of Hawaii 5 0.[/quote]Excellent [:D]  Didn''t Kelvin Koogan leave his final Newcastle match as a player by helicopter?[/quote]

He did indeed - against Liverpool in a friendly.