Sign in to follow this  
shefcanary

Fulham thread

Great deal of huff and puff. Think Simeon may have made a good claim to start against QPR, but please can we start with Benno and Pilky on the wings.

Like Stoke did to us we stole a point, doesn''t do too much for our table position and now puts us in a need to pick up points at Loftus Road.

Really disappointed to see such a wave of negativity through everyone on this board.I only caught about half the game, but there was some good play from Norwich at times. You wouldn''t know it from reading the negativity on here.Whether we want to or not, it is very unlikely we will be signing anyone to revolutionise the team in the next month. And nor should we, considering the inflated prices which will be asked for. (Although it would be good to get an extra player in or two just to provide some squad competition.)All the more reason to recognise the quality of the team we already have and get behind them. My concern is that this negativity will find its way to the crowd at matches.

Deserved a point... probably not a win though... more positive second half but not a heap of ideasGreat work by Bennettand Ipswich lost

according to sky teletext match stats we had just 4 shots on target, canary player has this figure as 9 shots. obviously watching two different games.

[quote user="star_manic"]according to sky teletext match stats we had just 4 shots on target, canary player has this figure as 9 shots. obviously watching two different games.[/quote]BBC website says 9 as well. I know who I trust more.

Thought Fulham were pathetic today. Timewasting from 30th minute, finished the last 15 without a striker on the pitch and took off their only attacking mid (aside from Dempsey) for a defensive one.

Fully deserved the point and probably all 3 in my opinion, thought we were decent today and unlucky on a number of occasions - especially playing against 12 men with Webb fully on their side.

A side note, I know the commentators said Bennett''s turn and cross but im about 99% sure it was actually Bradley Johnson so he should receive the plaudits for that, was a wonderful ball in but all credit to Jacko, smallest man in the box rose above and put it in exactly the right spot. Unstoppable.

Well done Norwich, onwards and upwards!

[quote user="shefcanary"]Finish 2011 in top half of Premier League.  Who''d have thought it![/quote]

Now that is nice to see.Brilliant job by Paul Lambert and the whole team.,so far.