Sign in to follow this  
ca

QPR v Norwich City - Match Thread

I''m going to go support Huddersfield now :P

See, while the last 3 draws might have been good results at the end of the game, during/before the game, we could have got more. Now were losing away to QPR, and would be very shocked if we manage to win after going behind, maybe a draw. But 5 games without a win, when our next two games are away to WBA and home to Chelsea isn''t really what we want.

But only 15 minuets gone, we can still get back into this.

Typical! Should win this easy, considering ours and Qpr''s position! Going to take us a while to get back now (Like it did on Saturday)!!

OTBC, C''MON!!!!!!

[quote user="HoltsDerbyDayHattrick"]

Stupid link, internet is back working, but thats not.

Owell, will find another oen some how

COYY!   

[/quote]

Look on WOTB [:)]

Dreadful game so far.Why Lambert is playing Pilkington on the right I do not know.  Would prefer Bennett''s pace out wide instead. As I write that, Bennett drifts out wide and creates our best chance.

sports-track.com

now is our chance, get at them now and then at half time a good team talk.

Jackson had that chance from the ball from Benno, it was a goal scoring chance and an average prem striekr from 8 yards out is putting that away. Unlucky but lets try and carve some more opportunities. Took me thirty minutes to get a live stream

Thats a big boost for us and hopefully we can take advantage.  Perhaps half time will see either Fox or Hoolahan come on, maybe both...

Come on City, i''d love to see us do the double over QPR...

Pilky tried that against Fulham, a great strike and certainly that is what we need to see from both benno and pilky, their goals last season included some long range efforts.

Missed the first 30 minutes, so can''t judge but would rather both benno and pilky were out wide in a traditional midfield 4. If the diamond is not working. But now against 10 men we have a great chance. What a great goal. Another away win is vital and we have a chance 10 men and surely a disgruntled QPR

Goal! Great strike from Pilkington. Drifts into the middle and hits a brilliant shot.Would definitely prefer Pilks and Bennett to swap positions.

BBC Final Score pundit Garth Crooks on Joey Barton''s red card:

"Joey Barton was winning me over. I was really sceptical when he first

moved to QPR but he seemed to be rehabilitating himself. He is captain,

he scored the goal today, but that was senseless. Where are his

responsibilities? It is a real, real shame."Yeah, shame LOL

Yep... could have been another red... dumb tackleJoey Barton... never trust a grown man named Joey.. cost his team big time.Mind you there was a five minute period where I thought we''d brought a sniper rifle the way the QPR players kept going downThink here may be another red in this ... hope it''s not an evenerMorrison on after 70 minutes??Have to go for the win don''t we??

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]Dreadful game so far.Why Lambert is playing Pilkington on the right I do not know.  Would prefer Bennett''s pace out wide instead. As I write that, Bennett drifts out wide and creates our best chance.

[/quote]

Well he scored, so Lambert must know what he is doing ;)

Have to say I have never see a ref so pro-Norwich in all my years of watching. It might just be QPR going down easy but we look like we''re wrestling them in some places.

Its brilliant!

[quote user="CantonsHero"]Yeah, he ''headbutted'' Johnson. Not a red in my opinion.[/quote]

A head butt has to be a red card whoever the player.

Spitting wasn''t it? Ah well doesn''t matter now got to deal with SWP.

We have to push for the win. This game is very important to us and we have a chance now with good options on the bench. Come on Norwich. It would be important to go 8 points clear of them, a point not bad but an away win now before our next league fixture at WBA. I think we need an away win asap.