Sign in to follow this  
canarycol

CONFUSED VILLA FAN

Just seen this comment on a villa forum I think he is confusing us with that lot from portaloo road

"Whilst we have no right to expect and demand victories we should do these pretty easy and never thought I would live to see the day when we lose at home to Albion and think we will draw at home to a team that eats straws and drives tractors. For me nothing more than a comprehensive win will do especially as we have some tougher fixtures ahead."

whoooo aaaaarrrrr

I know I live in Birmingham and its sad to see the villa fans that I know think that way its rather sad really to see education go to waste dont be surrised to hear a few choruses of I cant read I cant write but I can drive a tractor tomorrow lol

Villa fan wrote: For me nothing more than a comprehensive win will do especially as we have some tougher fixtures ahead."

Like that. Means they will put their team under pressure and will turn against them when they realise we are going to give them a game.

Roll on tomorrow.

Norwich is just a big farm where we all work!

Yawn, yawn YAWN!

Thats about as real as the little ole Norwich who play in the sticks and aren''t very well supported by locals who aren''t very passionate about football myth!

Lets ope that Villas team underestimate us as much as their fans do!

I presume this Villa fan means we eat straw, not straws. Even though it is just one letter, that ''s'' makes a big difference between a rather tasteless yet high fibre meal, to a frankly dangerous consumption of (for some reason) striped plastic.In other news, I think they will be getting a little shock from ''little old Norwich'' with Lambert''s disciplined yet counter attacking tactics. Villa crowd to be in revolt by half time 10/11.

This is just the sort of comments we want to read. Villa fans clearly expect a win. Hopefully the longer Norwich can go without conceeding a goal the more rattled and anxious the villa fans will become. And with the Norwich faithful and the team spirit of the lads who knows :)

[quote user="Gingerpele"]You do realise, thats how the rest of the country sees Norfolk/Norwich?[/quote]

And they don''t have Hey and tractors in the Birmingham area do they ?  

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]You do realise, thats how the rest of the country sees Norfolk/Norwich?[/quote]

And they don''t have Hey and tractors in the Birmingham area do they ?  

[/quote]

I wouldn''t know, I''ve managed to avoid Birmingham in my life so far :P Maybe one day I will have to venture there, but for now.....

Trust me Ginger apart from coming to support the boys continue to avoid the place its filthy dirty and nothing like the FINE CITY OF NORWICH

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

Yawn, yawn YAWN!

Thats about as real as the little ole Norwich who play in the sticks and aren''t very well supported by locals who aren''t very passionate about football myth!

[/quote]

Now we''re not just a farm you know GRD. We gotta river too!! And wossmore we got boats on that there river what take country folk to the game![~]

[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

Yawn, yawn YAWN!

[/quote]

Now we''re not just a farm you know GRD. We gotta river too!! And wossmore we got boats on that there river what take country folk to the game![~]

[;)]

[/quote]

Reminds me my of my  reasons why I left the Slums of B-ham, and put my Gas mask in the bin.  

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

Yawn, yawn YAWN!

[/quote]

[;)]

[/quote]

You had Ray Mears floating along,in his ''boot'',on the Wensum last night as well,and what a glorious looking river it is as well. [Y]

If we do get a win (quite possible) or a point, stand by for Villa fans and staff to come out with the "it was our worse performance of the season" line!

I wonder if there will be any incidents today that Mcleish will not see sometimes I wonder if managers may need to go see an optician except Paul Lambert of course he has perfect vision he has proved that these past two years

[quote user="canarycol"]I wonder if there will be any incidents today that Mcleish will not see sometimes I wonder if managers may need to go see an optician except Paul Lambert of course he has perfect vision he has proved that these past two years[/quote]

I thought PL had suddenly acquired specs?

Re: the Birmingham/Norwich debate, I too lived there for a period (ten years) and whilst, I grew to love the place, there are many inner-city areas that would be an eye-opener to the average inhabitant of beautiful Norwich who has not had the opprtunity of visiting it. The area around the Villa ground included.  

[quote user="canarycol"]Just seen this comment on a villa forum I think he is confusing us with that lot from portaloo road

"Whilst we have no right to expect and demand victories we should do these pretty easy and never thought I would live to see the day when we lose at home to Albion and think we will draw at home to a team that eats straws and drives tractors. For me nothing more than a comprehensive win will do especially as we have some tougher fixtures ahead."

whoooo aaaaarrrrr[/quote]That''s a disgraceful comment.We only suck ''em not eat ''em. Silly billy....[;)]