Sign in to follow this  
BarclayCanary (Former HDDH)

Own More Then One Norwich Shirt?

Bought the new home kit this season, i think that pretty much financially ruined me so wouldn''t need to buy a second one! unless i ripped it while playing football in it. It hasn''t made me run any faster or play better. Occasionally i blame it for the odd sliced shot as it is VERY bright.

There was a whole thread about this but are Norwich now replacing their home shirt every season? i can''t remember.

I don''t yet, but I intend to get another of this season''s away shirt.

Just because I love it so much, but have a habit of dropping food down it the day before I go to a game.

And I want my name on the back of one, and one of either "Tierney 23" "Johnson 4" or "Bennett 17" but I haven''t decided which yet.

[quote user="Cookieace"]Same as me then but I was gonna get another Home Shirt with either Hollahan, Johnson, Tierney on it. (Just because its all plucked and has little random lines in it now lol).[/quote]Am feeling generous so I''ll pay a tenner towards your shirt if you get it with Hollahan on it and wear it at Carrow Road. I''m sure there''ll be a few more people on here who would be willing to chip in a tenner, then you''ll get it for free! [:)]

[quote user="barclaystand"][quote user="Cookieace"]Same as me then but I was gonna get another Home Shirt with either Hollahan, Johnson, Tierney on it. (Just because its all plucked and has little random lines in it now lol).[/quote]Am feeling generous so I''ll pay a tenner towards your shirt if you get it with Hollahan on it and wear it at Carrow Road. I''m sure there''ll be a few more people on here who would be willing to chip in a tenner, then you''ll get it for free! [:)][/quote]

I''m in

[quote user="barclaystand"][quote user="Cookieace"]Same as me then but I was gonna get another Home Shirt with either Hollahan, Johnson, Tierney on it. (Just because its all plucked and has little random lines in it now lol).[/quote]Am feeling generous so I''ll pay a tenner towards your shirt if you get it with Hollahan on it and wear it at Carrow Road. I''m sure there''ll be a few more people on here who would be willing to chip in a tenner, then you''ll get it for free! [:)][/quote]

Woops massive type, didn''t realise it, I obviously meant Hoolahan. ^^

Certainly couldnt afford 2! The cost of one was too much lol! However I guess considering the delicate fabric of this one I could be in need of a 2nd but would not pay out for another, especially as they are likely to release a different shirt in the near future!

I have both home and away shirts  this season I pre-ordered home shirt with the £45 n-power voucher i was given by my dad, then i saw away shirt and liked it more so i bought it.I quite like the goalkeeper shirt too so asked missus to get me it for xmas! :)My oldest shirt i own is the goalkeeper shirt which Gunn wore in 93, when we played in europe.

Bought the grey training top for this year but bought two of my sons the home shirt & a whole load of stuff from the shop including the 9-2 wins over Ipswich mug & I''m sure the tea tastes so much better.

Got a whole drawer full of various Norwich shirts over the years that I can''t bear to part with.

When they used to have the open day I would get in quick and buy some of the training kit used by the players. I have stuff that belonged to Lee Marshall, Lee Croft and thomas Helveg, I know how to pick them !  On a brighter note I have a pair of Greenos old gloves and Hucks shorts.