Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Bolton Match Thread

Definitely getting the benefit of the officials decisions so far...fantastic play by City. Bolton are all over the shop and haven''t penetrated our defence at all. They''ve held possession well but lack any killer edge. We are working the wings well and staying strong at the back when required. Closing down is also excellent.

Lets finish the job second half! We are gonna get chances to score, for definite, lets be clinical and take them. We may need to.

[quote user="Herman "]Well,i have to say,the refs are on our side this week[Y][/quote]

Not before time, maybe a few of their own telling it how they see it has worked, made them think a bit, who knows.  At the end of the day the lads have continued to play some good football, but it was always wins we needed, so lets hope we take three points today.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Did Man.U throw in Howard Webb as part of the De Laet loan?[/quote]Quote of the day GP :) :) Spilt my tea over that one mate

On second glance that "headbutt" looks ridiculous. Is howard Webb trying to even the score a little? We''d be up in arms if that was the other way round here.

I''m thoroughly enjoying this display... I think we''re playing well and Bolton are making us look even betterBolton players a tad petulant

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Head butt on Tierney, deserved red card[/quote]

Are you serious? Tierney wend down like he was hit by a bulldozer. Sad really but this is the way of the PL. If you cant beat them join them. Only way we will survive. [6]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Gingerpele"]Did Man.U throw in Howard Webb as part of the De Laet loan?[/quote]Quote of the day GP :) :) Spilt my tea over that one mate[/quote] Hilarious that one I agree Nex!

[quote user="Gamera"]On second glance that "headbutt" looks ridiculous. Is howard Webb trying to even the score a little? We''d be up in arms if that was the other way round here.
[/quote]

Whether or not contact happened the intent was there, you just can''t do that sort of thing and be seen and think you''re going to get away with it.  My view wouldn''t be any different if it was the other way round