Sign in to follow this  
Yorkshire  Canary

They Should Give us our Money back

Seen City live far more times than you have Hardhouse..where were you at the Stoke game? sitting on your fat arse in front of a radio per usual no doubt.

We lost 4-0 to a third tier team at home - the team weren''t interested.  I think the players should refund the fans personally - we have to be better than that - I like cup runs as well.  I''m with OP and Harry on this.  Treated the 13,000 who went last night with contempt.  If it had been ManUre I could handle that - but Franchise FC!!!  Pathetic.I''m a hard taskmaster - just ask my colleagues at work!!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Harry"]Why is it that the not so loyal fans who stayed away from the game last night feel it''s acceptable to insult those of us who paid to sit through 90 minutes of dross? We paid our money so have the right to voice our opinions, those that didn''t go don''t know how bad it was so should butt out[/quote]

Oh dear the old, im a better/more loyal supporter than you are argument, I really thought you were better than that [:(]

I do believe than anyone who supports the club in whatever way they can, be that by being a member, super member, season ticket holder of casual is more than entitled to an opinion, whether they were there or not.

There are lots of Canaries fans abroad, those who can''t get to the game but are fans nontheless, does that mean they aren''t entitled to an opinion, whether or not you agree with it?

[/quote]I do actually agree with you about different supporters supporting in different ways but I''ve been really pissed off with the mud slinging and name calling aimed towards those of us who did go last night but aren''t happy with what we saw by those that didn''t go, as I said in another thread if they can give it they will get it back.

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Either the internet, Collins Dictionary and I have it wrong or your definition of fun is incorrect..fun

noun /fən/ 

1. Enjoyment, amusement, or lighthearted pleasure
    • - the children were having fun in the play area
    • - anyone who turns up can join in the fun
  2. A source of this
    • - people-watching is great fun
  3. Playful behavior or good humor
    • - she''s full of fun
  4. Behavior

or an activity that is intended purely for amusement and should not be

interpreted as having serious or malicious purposes
    • - it was nothing serious; they just enjoyed having some harmless fun
  5. (of a place or event) Providing entertainment or leisure activities for children
    • - a 33-acre movie-themed fun park

adjective /fən/ 

1. Amusing, entertaining, or enjoyable
    • - it was a fun evening
    • - what''s the funnest part of wakeboarding for you?

verb /fən/ funned, past participle; funned, past tense; funning, present participle; funs, 3rd person singular present

1. Joke or tease
    • - no need to get sore—I was only funning
    • - they are just funning you
[/quote]FFS you could''ve least used an English Dictionary and not an American one.... dear god.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Seen City live far more times than you have Hardhouse..where were you at the Stoke game? sitting on your fat arse in front of a radio per usual no doubt.

[/quote]I''m a biggerI''m a biggerI''m a bigger fan than YOU!I''M A BIGGER FAN THAN YOU!

Ah wizard the big fan as hes seen our first game at home in the Prem!! Where were you last season and the season before then old fella? i believe you didnt go then did you?

[/quote]

good job the heroes of the 59 cup run had a better attitude than that shower last night  or you would have nothing to bang on about [;)]

The complete lack of interest in the game by the team was shocking and this isn''t the 1st time!

I try to get to all 1st team games at Carrod Road but I and I''m sure every other regular (and casual, better not leave them out or I''ll be classed as smug!) is getting utterly sick of the clubs awful atitiude towards cup games!

Its fair enough we''ve got other priorities but more effort needs to be made. This lack of interest in cups is through all the club and the players sense this atitiude and subconsciously treat the games as a training ground exercise!

I suggest that if the club gets lower League opposition in the 3rd and/or 4th rounds of this seasons FA cup then admission should be £5 to make up for their lack of motivation in cups!

We lost to league 1 opposition last year in a cup Competition and went onto finish 2nd.

Cup games are cheaper for a reason you know...

[/quote]No I was sat on my fat arse in my seat at the game. My attack for want of a better world was not really personal but an attack on anybody that feels a fan can''t express his disgust at a crap performance. I wasted not only the £10 for the ticket there is the time the travel the whole night cost more than just a tenner. BTW I very much doubt you''ve seen City more times than me but hey who knows or cares truth is the only game that matters is the next one.

Here Here. This board is all about honest and frank discusion . All on board care about the club but will have different perspectives. There are a small monority on here who take thinks too far with attacks on posters that are over the top. they should reign in or be banned

[quote user="baldyboy"]Ah wizard the big fan as hes seen our first game at home in the Prem!! Where were you last season and the season before then old fella? i believe you didnt go then did you?

[/quote]

Saw a few Leechy, held a season ticket for 35 years....started going 1957....you?[:|]

[quote user="im spartacus"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

good job the heroes of the 59 cup run had a better attitude than that shower last night  or you would have nothing to bang on about [;)]

[/quote]

Yes, and we were a proper 3rd division side back then....how times change eh? [;)]