Sign in to follow this  
SnakepitCanary

Friendly against Crystal Palace announced

http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~2363645,00.html

Abit insignificant really but it''s good to see we are playing stronger opposition then last year, should be a good test and even if the ground is a dump I think alot of fans will go.

We always play them! Usually in the same League, apart from this season and 2 years ago, and both times we aren''t in their League we play them in a friendly!

Does anyone know if pre-season friendlies can be used towards the 10 away stubs? I guess they probably cant but I''m a bit desperate as due to work I only managed 6 away games last season..

ryan1992 - I looked it up out of interest, the last season where we didn''t play at Selhurst Park either in the league or in a friendly was 1997-98.

[quote user="ryan1992"]

We always play them! Usually in the same League, apart from this season and 2 years ago, and both times we aren''t in their League we play them in a friendly!

[/quote]

I''ve tried and tried, but nope cannot understand you boyo!

Its not that hard to understand?

We always play then.

And the two recent seasons we haven''t been in the same league (next season, and last season) we played them in a friendly...

I think I''ll be going. I want to experience just how much of a dump their ground is.

Plus, I have a mate who is a Palace supporter, so would love to see his face when we win.

Rondy

I went to the Palace friendly 2 years ago and that was one of my 10 ticket stubs that I submitted to the ticket office for Col Utd away ballot.

They marked it as one of 10 stubbs and sent it back to me. So I would keep it safe fella.

NMTD

the only plus of visiting the ground will be I can do some shopping at Sainsbury''s after!

I keep praying they knock the stadium down and make the car-park bigger but it never happens!!!

Possibly the WORST stadium i''ve been to....Leyton Orient a VERY close 2nd

Usually go to all pre season friendlies. No way will I visit that dump ever again.

What is it with us and Palarce. Christmas Holiday fixture every year. Over inflated prices. Depressing ground and total shwit supporters.

The only negative about this season was they didn''t get relegated.

What a joke!!!

Why, why, WHY do we always feel the need to have to visit that absolute turd-hole of a ground?????Shit club, shit ground, shit fans, shit chairman, etc, etc........Surely we can do better than those c**ts?(I really don''t like Palarse.....)