Sign in to follow this  
Jim Smith

Today's Sun links us with Richie De Laet and Bradley Johnson

CD Mullins - f*** off please and stop being the goddamn forum police. You must trawl on here looking for an opportunity to reply to duplicate messages. Let SDP move them if he deems it necessary, you do what people do on forums. If you don''t want to read a "duplicate" thread - DON''T!

Now now, children.

I really hope we don''t sign Johnson. Never, ever impressed me when I''ve seen him, an average Championship player at best but thinks he is at least a Premiership player. I''d be reasonably happy with De Laet.

[quote user="SnakepitCanary"]Now now, children.

I really hope we don''t sign Johnson. Never, ever impressed me when I''ve seen him, an average Championship player at best but thinks he is at least a Premiership player. I''d be reasonably happy with De Laet.[/quote]

^

This.

Might ask Jim Smith where he thinks the sun gets this information from

and yes, this does belong in the transfer thread

De Laet would be good backup but god no to Johnson he thinks he is better than he is and is average championship player at best!!!

Alternatively, open your eyes and have a little scan around before you post a second tedious rumour thread and clog the board up with duplicates. Its really not difficult is it?

Is this the same paper that also claims Lambert is off to the Hammers?

I''m not even going to predict who we''ll sign - Lambert always manages to throw in a few surprises

Everyone loves a rumour. But I dont think anyone predicted Ruddy, Ward, Crofts, Fox, Surman, Wilbraham or Jackson signing last season.. To be honest at the time I found a lot of those signings very underwhelming. But it showed how little I knew about the possibilities out there. I am sure Lambert will once again surprise us.