Sign in to follow this  
The Fish Seller

2124: Norwich right-back Russell Martin

2124: Norwich right-back Russell Martin comes on to makes his debut for Scotland.From Peterborough to full International Premiership player in 18 months I''m chuffed to bits for the lad, well deserved recognition and hopefully a sign  of good things ahead for the club, our players and of course us.

[quote user="crabbycanary"]I thought you meant he was still going to be here in 13 years time! :)

Go Russell![/quote]You mean 113 years time?! [:P]

It could happen....

well done Russell, they said on the radio he came on at left back but Bardsley went to left back instead...no one takes Russell Martin''s spot at right back, no one.

I loved the fact that, as the ball was rolling to him for his first touch in international football, the producer decided that what we really needed to see was an expresionless Trappatoni for the next 20 seconds. Anti Norwich bias strikes again![:@]

[quote user="Excited Canary"][quote user="crabbycanary"]I thought you meant he was still going to be here in 13 years time! :) Go Russell![/quote]

You mean 113 years time?! [:P]
[/quote]

Maffs obviously not my strongest point!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact that Russ is so delighted about only playing the last 10minutes of the game just shows what a genuine and well-deserving player we (and Scotland) have. I hope he goes on to achieve much with the Scotland squad, he truly deserves it after a brilliant season.

How disappointing.  When I saw the title of this thread I hoped it would be a new science fiction TV series.

Still, be good to each other.

[quote user="Beauseant"]I loved the fact that, as the ball was rolling to him for his first touch in international football, the producer decided that what we really needed to see was an expresionless Trappatoni for the next 20 seconds. Anti Norwich bias strikes again![:@][/quote]

I just hate the anti-Norwich bias! How dare they show the manager when not much is happening and the ball is in defence!

(No idea if this is true, didn''t watch the game, and to SDP I''m just making a jokey comment and not trying to be mean to anyone, I have upmost respect for Beauseant and everything he represents)

Did he have his lucky underpants on?

[quote user="AJ"]Did he have his lucky underpants on?[/quote]And has he washed them since that night at Pompey?!!  [:)]