Sign in to follow this  
Ncfc26

Portsmouth Sell Out

PLEASE make this game a sell out. If you are sat there thinking im just gonna watch it on sky because I don''t want to be tired for work/school the next day just get over it, I''m going with club canary and I have got a exam the morning after please just support us we could be in the premier league by 2nd May 22:00

Miss Hools and I will be there! We are going to need a massive Yellow Army turn out. Spoke to Andy Crofts at the Away Supporters Party on Monday evening and there was no doubt in his mind that we are going to win this one. But let''s make sure and enjoy this one with at least 3000 there on the night.

It''s going to be emotional. Portman Rd was absolutely sensational, Simeon''s completion of his hat trick on Monday reduced me to tears, so can''t wait to wrap this up at Fratton Park, ready for a Champagne party at Carra on the 7th, which is my wedding anniversary...the script is already written, get on down to Pompey!

It might help if the title of the message didn''t suggest the game WAS sold out

If it was moved to friday i would have gone. But im on call out from monday and i need as much money as i can get right now.

got mine earlier down carrot road, pile of portsmouth tickets on the side, id say about 100 left yeah

I wasn''t going to go but I just had to go, have to make some noise and let that Portsmouth tit with the cow bell know who''s boss. So I bought two tickets (arrived today)  Mrs Appleby and I will be there...the Minister will be annoyed if I am tired on Tuesday but promotion doesn''t happen every year...unless you are managed by Lambert!I genuinely have butterflies already, we could be promoted at the final whistle...

[quote user="Ncfc26"]PLEASE make this game a sell out. If you are sat there thinking im just gonna watch it on sky because I don''t want to be tired for work/school the next day just get over it, I''m going with club canary and I have got a exam the morning after please just support us we could be in the premier league by 2nd May 22:00[/quote]What exam you got mate? I''ve got mine coming up, hoping I can get a couple of hours in on the coach. Hopfully anyway.

[quote user="Barnett is King"][quote user="Ncfc26"]PLEASE make this game a sell out. If you are sat there thinking im just gonna watch it on sky because I don''t want to be tired for work/school the next day just get over it, I''m going with club canary and I have got a exam the morning after please just support us we could be in the premier league by 2nd May 22:00[/quote]What exam you got mate? I''ve got mine coming up, hoping I can get a couple of hours in on the coach. Hopfully anyway. [/quote]

my exams are in two weeks also, surprised mother let me go, but she only just realised today when i showed her my ticket kick off is at 7.45 LOL

see you at 2am mum.

I got English Lit first probably try and read my books on the way there but on the way back HOPEFULLY we will be having a PROMOTION PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!