Sign in to follow this  
Cambridge yellow

5 -1 dvd moan :-(

Got my Demolition day DVD through the post yesterday and watched it last night and ihave to say that i''m pretty cheesed off with what they''ve put together.

No player interviews , no chats with the fans after the game , no pics of film from the Carrow road beam back ??

Dear old McNasty goes on about value for money in what they do at the club and i pretty much agree with all he says but for £15 plus the p and p  i could have thought they could have at least included some of the above ?

Still glad i bought it but would have been even happier with a little bit more back round footage as well.

My sister has just bought this we are picking it up from carrow road soon. Have to say I am very surprised there are no interviews etc. on there. They have the footage on the canaries website of all the reaction so surely they could have chucked it on? Although as long as the match coverage is good can''t be that many complaints.

Haven''t got a copy yet. Was at the beam back and I think I''ll be happy just with the game.

I think it would have been good to have some coverage frrom CR but I''m not sure the DVD would do it justice. That was just a fantastic atmosphere, including the one person pitch invasion!

Bit harsh mate. Given that they had no prior plans to make a dvd its hardly surprising they no interviews/additional clips etc

Just enjoy the action ... and pray for another to be made of promotion part at either Fratton Park or FCR!

OTBC

How old are you Cambridge Yellow? 12? No poster of your favourite player to stick on your bedroom wall? Who wants to see pictures of the beamback? REAL fans were in the Cobbold Stand not watching a big telly with their mummies.

Oh I see, just cause you were in cobbold stand and I wasnt makes you a real fan and not me, hey....I dont think so do you, people are allowed to have an opinion that is the idea of a forum, what gives you the right to slag of this original poster

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]Cobbold Stand = REAL fans Beamback = ?????? (you can fill that in for yourself)[/quote]

I''d like to see you say that face to face with a big angry bloke who was gutted to miss out on the ballot for tickets. Same old t0sser Mungo.

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]Cobbold Stand = REAL fans Beamback = ?????? (you can fill that in for yourself)[/quote]

I''ve only read two of your posts, Mr Bumpkin, and what a load of tosh they are!

As the poster above said, what if the OP was, like myself, one of the thosands of fans who missed out in the ballot for the game?

Anyway, by your ruling, shouldn''t you be away from your computer and on your way to Portsmouth??? Or are you not a "loyal supporter"?

[quote user="official_mushy"]

I''ve only read two of your posts, Mr Bumpkin, and what a load of tosh they are!

As the poster above said, what if the OP was, like myself, one of the thosands of fans who missed out in the ballot for the game?

Anyway, by your ruling, shouldn''t you be away from your computer and on your way to Portsmouth??? Or are you not a "loyal supporter"?

[/quote]

might be something to do with portsmouth being a long way away and on the tele = selctive loyalty [;)]