Sign in to follow this  
nick oakley

Portsmouth ticket voucher

Would any one like my voucher for the Portsmouth game,i cant get to that game and would hate some one to miss out cos they cant get a ticket, email me and we can arrange for me to post it to you.

I have a couple someone can have, can''t make it due to work, otherwise would probably be going.

How does this work? Can you apply in your name but with someone else''s voucher? I take it the vouchers just generic?

I''m in P2 anyway so am reasonably hopeful but if there''s a couple available I might take them, to guarantee a ticket.

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]How does this work? Can you apply in your name but with someone else''s voucher? I take it the vouchers just generic?

I''m in P2 anyway so am reasonably hopeful but if there''s a couple available I might take them, to guarantee a ticket.[/quote]I''m sorry but they have been taken already, blimey!Yeah, they just handed the vouchers out as you went through the turnstiles yesterday. I think there is a pretty big allocation for Portsmouth so, fingers crossed, you should be okay.

hello people im after some help has anyone 2 spare pompey vouchers thanks to some little light fingered people my 2 were pinched from my bag on club cabbage last night, cant really believe it as i had 2 ipods and a psp in my bag but they left these and took the vouchers. so if anybody has any they not using could ya pm me please.

many thanks

Sorry to do another pompey voucher thread, but does anyone have one that they don''t need.I have mine but need one for someone who has only missed a 5 away games since the middle of last season. Sadly they couldn''t go to Swansea due to working, and this voucher deal the club came up with means that we may miss out on a ticket for Portsmouth. Gutted.Please can anyone help??Pm or email me if you can!Thanks.

im a norwich fan living in Sweden.

i have booked my trip for the portsmouth game.

but need a voucher. i have family living in north norfolk if you could sent it to them. sent me an e-mail for the adress. could be a pint in it for you ;-)

cheers David

If anyone has 2 spare vouchers would be much appreciated, i have booked travelodge in Portsmouth and am a student in Birmingham so obviously have not got a season ticket and have only been to 8 away games in the last year! Let me know, cheers.

i have a spare voucher going also.

Mum wouldn''t like me going because i have school the next day and it will be my exams coming up very soon, i may even have one the next day. I''m a bit gutted but i''ll have to watch it on TV :)

if you are interested PM me

I don''t think "Mum" would be happy with you posting your mobile number on an open site, SDP you might want to edit that post!"

Hi young canary

i dont know whether you got my pm or not but is it possible if i can have the voucher please?

Mum doesn''t know half the things i do!

Yes you can, i''m not sure how i''ll get it to you, do you live in Norwich?

Just a quick update, mine is now taken. Just to save people the time pming me :)Also, wth is going on with the post buttons? I have to post the post 3 or 4 times before it posts......... post.

[quote user="CarCol Canary"]Have two Pompey vouchers from the game on Sat. PM details if you want them, fcfs.[/quote]

i have pm you mate.

Me again,I''m still wanting a voucher for a well travelled away fan who just couldn''t make it to Swansea due to work.PM or email me please if you have one available.Many Thanks!