Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

Old guy in the upper Barclay

I''m not even going to respond to that....shows how knackered your head is my friend.....

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]''Seems you attract attention to yourself and have quite a bit to say'' HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHA - Can anybody else see the irony with that comment from BBB???? You misunderstand me BBB they give me sweets and coffee, they don''t chuck it on me....[/quote]

Ok, so now you say they give you particular sweeties and luke warm coffee.

Why?

OTBC

[/quote] I don''t know Bly....why are you such a dumb ass???[/quote]

Looks like you have just a lost another member of the Bly Fan Club.Surely you can see a pattern developing here Bly and no doubt we have found ourselves another member of the inner circle in Give Peas a Chance.

Ruddyfuture,

I''m amazed you had to ask this, but I believe this may have been the source of the problem when the poster with the alias BlyBlyBabes launched this astonishing and completely unprovoked message at me:

''Seems you attract attention to yourself and have quite a bit to say.

And I wonder why these lads select you to throw aniseed twists and coffee at?''

I think the problems perhaps started there, not entirely sure but I''m sure you''ll agree it is an absolutely astonishing message he sent!

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Good grief.

But then I suppose that Luton explains a lot... if not quite everything.

OTBC

[/quote]

Oh look out,first he questions a guys sexuality and now a snidey dig about the part of England where he lives and works.I feel an intervention from Peter the deleter when he reads this bile posted by our friend across the pond.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Good grief.

OTBC

[/quote]

Oh look out,first he questions a guys sexuality and now a snidey dig about the part of England where he lives and works.I feel an intervention from Peter the deleter when he reads this bile posted by our friend across the pond.

[/quote]He does it with me a lot too, picking up on personal things and making subtle digs, I guess he thinks its clever. When in fact all it really is , is blatant trolling for a response.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Good grief.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Plod, do you get everything wrong.

Dear oh dear oh dear.

OTBC

hmmmm this is becoming a little bit coincidental now....

time to come clean Bly, just who are you?

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]hmmmm this is becoming a little bit coincidental now....

time to come clean Bly, just who are you?[/quote]Pay no attention, he''ll have seen you post about where you are from (Now anyway ;-)) and thinks he is being oh so clever bringing it up.[:)]

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Good grief.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Plod, do you get everything wrong.

Dear oh dear oh dear.

OTBC

[/quote]

You forgot the question mark at the end of your sentence and this from the man who continually remarks about my command of written english.

Now care to tell me what i got wrong this time in my last post.By the way i will not respond anymore to your tripe on this thread which you have managed to take off topic by your attacks on Give Peas a Chance.

Anyway, I have been laughing at the descriptions on this thread of some of the regular "neighbours" some posters have to endure. I particularly liked the description of someone looking like Captain BirdsEye and sounding like Brian Clough.

Can we have more anecdotes from the Barclay, please? I like a good laugh.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Good grief.

OTBC

[/quote] you should change your name to yawn yawn boring your as bad til as you give him the reaction he craves for so much.

I guess this message board would be boring though if no one ''reacted'' to each other''s posts, especially if they involve slating one''s current residence or sexuality.

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]I guess this message board would be boring though if no one ''reacted'' to each other''s posts, especially if they involve slating one''s current residence or sexuality.[/quote]

You do know that Bly Bly Babes and Bore Bore Bor are one and the same, don''t you GPAC? I actually think he has another ''alias'' aswell...

see I have a different theory on that one alex...I don''t believe Bly is Bore, I think Bore is another poster on this messageboard who is trying to get a rise from Bly, but it actually (sure its intentional) extremely funny!!

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]see I have a different theory on that one alex...I don''t believe Bly is Bore, I think Bore is another poster on this messageboard who is trying to get a rise from Bly, but it actually (sure its intentional) extremely funny!![/quote]

You could well be right, GPAC! I''m 99.9% certain I know who you are refering to aswell. To be honest, I find ''all 3'' quite, well very, similar. You never see any dialogue between ''them'' either, which is quite telling. The posting style and ''sense of humour'' plus ''their'' views on things is a bit of a giveaway also. Though that will change once he or she has read this I''m sure. Surely Pete etc can compare ''their'' ISP and email addresses?

I don''t actually know who it is who is doing it but whoever it is needs a medal....very funny

I used to sit 2nd row of the upper Barclay, right next to the away fans and a few old moaners there, seems the upper barclay is filled with them. When i go now i have to sit in N&P and that is even worse, they have no idea about football there, as soon as someone passes it back they go crazy! think they used to the old era of norwich football!

I was in the N&P for the Forest game. With 5 minutes to go two old boys started debating who was our worse player! They also seemed to think that because Lapin came on we would automatically lose.