Sign in to follow this  
LeJuge

Well chuffed that we are getting an Errea kit....

So in Summary:

If you a fat, ginger, over 40, wear football shirts and white trainers then you might as well put a gun in your mouth and pull

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]just out of interest cluck how tall are you and how much do you weigh?[/quote]6 foot 1... 13 stone 4 pounds and with skin like the finest spun silk.Nothing scabby, ginger or lardarsed about me.

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="jas the barclay king"]just out of interest cluck how tall are you and how much do you weigh?[/quote]6 foot 1... 13 stone 4 pounds and with skin like the finest spun silk.Nothing scabby, ginger or lardarsed about me. [/quote]Or is it 23 stome if you include all those chips piled up on your shoulder?? [;)]

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="jas the barclay king"]just out of interest cluck how tall are you and how much do you weigh?
[/quote]

6 foot 1... 13 stone 4 pounds and with skin like the finest spun silk.

Nothing scabby, ginger or lardarsed about me.

[/quote]Yep! All man is that Cluckdaffi........

[IMG]http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g445/lappinitup/gadaffi7582.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="jas the barclay king"]just out of interest cluck how tall are you and how much do you weigh?[/quote]6 foot 1... 13 stone 4 pounds and with skin like the finest spun silk.Nothing scabby, ginger or lardarsed about me.

[/quote]Yep! All man is that Cluckdaffi........

[IMG]http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g445/lappinitup/gadaffi7582.jpg[/IMG]

[/quote]Borrowed from your personal wankbox Slappy?

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]Borrowed from your personal wankbox Slappy?

[/quote]I''m too old for all that Cluckdaffi.......

Seems to have ruffled your feathers though! [;)]

[quote user="Crumpled Mouth "]Cool, were getting an Errea kit![/quote]Cryptic.I like that.  [Y]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Some of us, well how shall I put it, ladies who are rather well endowed in the breast department need more than a standard XL size, otherwise it would be like two puppies having a fight in a carrier bag lol

[/quote]Not saying I don''t believe you WAY, but........

Can you PM me a pic so I can verify it on here? [;)][:P][:$][:D]

[/quote]

Errrrmmm, no lol[:P]

This forum may it''s knockers but I''m sure you will welcome such strong support..

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="jas the barclay king"]just out of interest cluck how tall are you and how much do you weigh?[/quote]6 foot 1... 13 stone 4 pounds and with skin like the finest spun silk.Nothing scabby, ginger or lardarsed about me. [/quote]oh dear cluckhttp://www.ibodz.com/bmi-height-weight-chartbest you hit the gym Chunk! wish my womans boobs were as big as yours...You are borderline overweight porkchop!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="jas the barclay king"]just out of interest cluck how tall are you and how much do you weigh?[/quote]6 foot 1... 13 stone 4 pounds and with skin like the finest spun silk.Nothing scabby, ginger or lardarsed about me. [/quote]oh dear cluckhttp://www.ibodz.com/bmi-height-weight-chartbest you hit the gym Chunk! wish my womans boobs were as big as yours...You are borderline overweight porkchop![/quote]Trust me jas... I''m gorgeous.Those few extra pounds are where it matters to the ladies.

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]Trust me jas... I''m gorgeous.

Those few extra pounds are where it matters to the ladies.

[/quote]Thick cock eh?  Sounds about right.  [:D]

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]Trust me jas... I''m gorgeous.Those few extra pounds are where it matters to the ladies.

[/quote]There''s no need to be vulgar. It was a reference to my wallet.Your ongoing fascination with my genitalia is somewhat alarming gayinitup.

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]Trust me jas... I''m gorgeous.Those few extra pounds are where it matters to the ladies.

[/quote]There''s no need to be vulgar. It was an obvious and clear reference to my wallet.Unless that is you''ve met any other sort of woman?

There are no doubt interesting ethical and social issues here, although my main concern is that I''ve not seen an Errea kit that doeasn''t look incredibly ugly!

Oh well, having a nasty kit is almost a city tradition now

!

This site reckons we''re getting Errea - probably just been given a tip by someone on this thread though lol

http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/fans/norwich-city-errea-shirts_10826

[quote user="Jin - York Canary"]Apart from this season''s kit, which is quite nice[/quote]

The design is fine. It''s just the poor quality and ''feel'' of the shirt material that spoils it.

[quote user="kick it off"]This site reckons we''re getting Errea - probably just been given a tip by someone on this thread though lol

http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/fans/norwich-city-errea-shirts_10826[/quote]They wouldn''t know anything before the Club releases the information and at the moment they are saying nothing.