Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

How likely is an Andrew Crofts start for wales tomorrow?

I don''t really know any players in the Welsh first team apart from the big names like Craig Bellamy and Rob Earnshaw and players with links to us like Chedwyn, Sam Vokes and Andrew Crofts.

Looking at that list there are a lot of players with City connections in the welsh team.

Is Croftsy a first team regular for the Welsh?

OTBC

I''d say Aaron Ramsey is a dead cert as he is captain so that leaves one central midfield slot.

Croft''s isn''t too far away from it and he started the game v. ROI

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]From what I can gather I expect to see his across midfield

Bellamy, Crofts, Ramsey, Vaughan, Ledley[/quote]

From what Speed said I think your right!

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]From what I can gather I expect to see his across midfield

Bellamy, Crofts, Ramsey, Vaughan, Ledley[/quote]Yeah that is the team i would expect, i am quite sure they like playing 5 midfielders

Agree, sorry for Crofts, but I want him to have a break, as much as I would like to see him play against England, I would rather see him come back fresh ish and not injured.

Although on flip side if he plays and does well against England, he will come back buzzing and raring to go. Although again on the flip side if he plays poorly, he may come back a little jarred off.

Crofts has shown today he will do well in the Premiership, he''s easily outplayed Rooney.

I thought he played well, but that is a bit far Harry!!He played well in the second half, a bit anonymous in the first as Wales seemed to like the idea of skipping the midfield and lumping it forward. Got into good positions in the second half but simply didn''t receive the ball. Most of Wales'' good passing moved involved him as the middle man and he came through unscathed. Not bad in all

I thought he did well today.He was in a very poor side and I thought he did as well as could be expected from him- considering the circumstances.I was a little concerned when the scouse c*nt Rooney kicked his knee [:@]

I don''t think he had a particularly good game today but that could be down to how well England''s midfield three played. Scott Parker was magnificent in a similar holding role for England but he had other players around him who put in good performances. Crofts had to contend with an England side pressing high up the field and team mates (Ramsey in particular looked a little lost but for a young lad just back from serious injury he had an awful lot of pressure placed on him) who didn''t have great games themselves.Crofts was OK but if he didn''t play for City I would hardly have noticed him.