Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

26,521 Record Attendance

[quote user="CT"]F*cking glory hunters :@ Isnt that right Brendo?[/quote]

Ha ha, i remember that. He did have a point though!! Although we have had a consistant 25,000 this season.

There was a tongue in cheek chant of "Where were you when we were sh!t?" from the Barclay to Blocks G and H of the Jarrold Stand when the attendance was announced.

brilliant turn out! great atmosphere today as well, can''t remember there being any quiet parts and great banter with the Jarrold!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="CT"]F*cking glory hunters :@ Isnt that right Brendo?[/quote]

Ha ha, i remember that. He did have a point though!! Although we have had a consistant 25,000 this season.

[/quote]

I was very pleased that Nelson got a very good send off, shame he left but knew he was always going to be No 4 in line, He was in tears as he walked off the pitch and we had moer fans today than West brom Liverpool that says a lot,  

="Canariesworld"]The Ipswich game was a higher attendance. But this is a record for home fans.

OTBC

Took the words right out of my mouth!

Scunny had an allocation of 365 which I''d say they filled most of, means there was at least 26,156 Norwich fans in the ground!

If you consider there would be Norwich fans not at the game and a big club would take 2000+ more than what Scunny did today then it becomes obvious that in good times like present we''d be capable of getting 30,000+ crowds at Carrow Road!

Lets hope we get promoted cause one of the bonus'' of getting into the Premiership would be the extra finances to pay for a capacity increase!

can anyone see the last home games not being sellouts ?

perhaps the club could organise a a giant screening in a park - like a Henman Hill thing - for those without tickets

Maybe the binners could do it if poorman road does finally sellout for our visit

Binman Hill, perhaps