Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

That announcement - Holt signs new deal

This is brilliant news!

Fully deserves his chance in the top league, his team spirit will be vital and he will probs get a fair few goals too!

Very pleasing news, and just in time for those wishing to get Holty''s name on the back of next seasons replica shirt. I wonder when there''ll be news on this, I thought normally by this time of year the ''old'' shirt is in the sales?.

[quote user="Alex"]Very pleasing news, and just in time for those wishing to get Holty''s name on the back of next seasons replica shirt. I wonder when there''ll be news on this, I thought normally by this time of year the ''old'' shirt is in the sales?.[/quote]

McNally said the new shirts will be revealed sometime this month

I can''t think of one negative thing to say about it despite agonising over the matter.I hope he gets paid wads.

Here''s to three more years of goals galore for the big man [:D]

The question is, can he break into the top 5 goalscorers for NCFC, he needs 82 to do it...  I think he''s got a chance.

If we don''t go up then he has every chance, I think he will do ok in the prem but wont get 20+ goals a season. If he does then he won''t be here more than one more season.

[quote user="Boyo"]

Here''s to three more years of goals galore for the big man [:D]

The question is, can he break into the top 5 goalscorers for NCFC, he needs 82 to do it...  I think he''s got a chance.

[/quote]

I hope he can Boyo. He passed Martin Peters last weekend. His next target is Bobby Brennan followed by Hugh Curran and Tommy Bryceland. It will be fun watching as he passes the greats. Ted MacDougall and Ron Davies both have 66 which were scored quickly. That would be a realistic target for next season.

[quote user="im spartacus"]i''m so pleased because i just couldn''t bare to see grant holt playing for anyone else ..it would be like seeing a woman you love with someone else [:D][/quote]

Some people pay good money for that.

Grant Holt has insisted he will not rest until he has led the Canaries back to the Premier League after signing a new three year deal.

this is amazing from Holt he is a fighter for this club!

Right then, if I see him so much as having a sit down I will be leading the angry mob brandishing this quote at him.

A footballer providing a positive media soundbite, who''d have thought it?

Going back to what a previous poster said about ''Thanking Bryan Gunn for spotting Holt''s potential''.

I do know that Gunn didn''t have huge involvement in spotting players. I heard the only players Gunn spotted himself and wanted were Matt Gill and Theo.