Sign in to follow this  
Captain Fantastic

McNally to give update soon.

[quote user="Captain Fantastic"]Says on his twitter half an hour ago...

In answer to your questions, we will provide an update later today on twitter or canaries.co.uk

Anyone been asking him questions?[/quote]

Sounds like we may have something of importance to be told later, rather than just an ''update'' - Maybe Holty will have a new strike partner against Hull this Saturday...

In my experience they don''t do "updates" on the official website. I think if something goes on there then it will either be the deal being announced as done or us basically saying there has never been no deal and we think Peterborough have gone about things badly through making all these public statements. I hope its the former!

Whats the link to his Twitter page? if i type David mcnally in the search bar bit, it doesnt come up with his page

[quote user="Jim Smith"]In my experience they don''t do "updates" on the official website. I think if something goes on there then it will either be the deal being announced as done or us basically saying there has never been no deal and we think Peterborough have gone about things badly through making all these public statements. I hope its the former![/quote]

Certainly can''t imagine Twitter being the medium for a transfer announcement either - hopefully it''s something on Canaries site and good news!

Actually, having re-read that, it doesn''t sound too promising. He says an update will be given on Twitter OR canaries.co.uk - I don''t think a new signing would be annonced on Twitter over the main site... Maybe we''ve pulled out of the deal, and after that embarassing thing that was done on the Peterborough radio station i could understand why we may have, it seemed a little desperate and unprofessional...

I don''t think the ''Twitter or official site'' thing is an issue - they seem to synchronise everything these days - post the story on the official site and then immediately tweet the link. People are more likely to see it on Twitter first as it will automatically come up in their news feed rather than having to sit refreshing the official site over and over again.

I think the update will be McNally''s chance to tell the Posh owner how this is going to play out. McNally is not the type to be told what to do and it seems that''s what Peterborough and DM are doing.

Update will be a ''talks are ongoing'' or a ''we are not pursuing CMS transfer''. I very much doubt he will announce any signing. Hope I''m wrong btw.