Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

Who left early then?

[quote user="Mello Yello"]If you need to leave early.....then leave.....don''t loiter.....[/quote][img]http://blog.andrewparker.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/hammernail.jpg[/img]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Shouldn''t you lot have left the message board early as it''s slushy love day? [;)][/quote]I took her to a Hospital appointment this morning and a podiatry appointment this afternoon, now that''s romance. [;)]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Jacko"]

If you have a train to catch [/quote]

Do trains stop running at 5pm then?

[/quote]

Dunno. You tell me cleverclogs. You must have public transport at some point in your life. Of course I am refering to evening games.

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Shouldn''t you lot have left the message board early as it''s slushy love day? [;)][/quote]I took her to a Hospital appointment this morning and a podiatry appointment this afternoon, now that''s romance. [;)][/quote]lolSounds like you should have listened to Chris Evans this morning with his romantic non-romantic texts he was reading out on the radio. At least you took her out [;)]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="Harry"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Shouldn''t you lot have left the message board early as it''s slushy love day? [;)][/quote]I took her to a Hospital appointment this morning and a podiatry appointment this afternoon, now that''s romance. [;)][/quote]lolSounds like you should have listened to Chris Evans this morning with his romantic non-romantic texts he was reading out on the radio. At least you took her out [;)][/quote]I did get her a card and present. [:)]

those who leave early are getting stuck in the traffic they want to avoid.. they are making it!wait for 15 minutes for the ground to empty then leave and get home in no time

After the game on Saturday, I went to the Theatre Royal to see Hairspray. I noticed a board that said "the performance will end about 10.05 p.m.". Amazingly, as the show was coming to a climax just before 10 p.m., people started to get up to leave. I couldn''t make out what was going on and then noticed that they were all wearing yellow and green scarves. It suddenly dawned on me the reason for the notice board. Very considerate of the Theatre  - it was there for those who had to get to work, had a train to catch or, more likely, didn''t want to get caught up in the traffic.

Can i just throw this out there,why don''t we kick off 5 minutes earlier then everyone can stay till the end!!!!!!!.................ffs early leavers should just get the hell out of the way not slowly walk down the aisles in the hope they catch a last minute goal or incident,either stay till the end or get the f@ck out of the way

I believe it would be perfectly in order for you to expel him from your gang with readmittance only to be considered when he sees the error of his ways and truly repents.

I never leave early, I get so angry with those that do. It`s just as annoying you know when those that are so desparate  for alcoholic beverage have to leave their seats before the half time whistle. One day someone will feel the end of my stick as they try to push bye!