Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

What do you think?

[quote user="CT"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="blahblahblah"]
Can we discuss a viable striker / team members for a theoretically promoted Norwich City team over next summer ?

Anyone ?

Ok, ok, Pete, can you change the thread title please to "The Abuse Thread" ?
[/quote]

Was what the original question was? I''m afraid I am not fluent in reading twaddle lol.
[/quote]

It''s only twaddle in your opinion..... [;)]

[/quote]

So now can any of you explain to me what or who "''Carlos Kickaballs'' and his mercenary mates" refers to. If we can establish that maybe there''s a debate to be had. I have heard of  Carlos Tevez and Carlos Alberto. And of course Roberto Carlos and back in the mists of time Carlo Sartori. But I rather suspect it refers to none of these.

As things are the opening post reads like something from the Mad Hatter''s Tea party.

From page 2 of this thread...

''Carlos Kickaballs'' was the rather derogatory term used by Alan Sugar some years ago when he was chairman of Spurs to describe the somewhat mercenary type of foreign player he felt pressured into financing for his team to be competitive. Read this (and this is 8 years ago):

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/2302221.stm

Bly doesn''t help himself - he''s always obscure, and he''s about 6 months early with this thread, but there is a discussion to be had if you can look further than it''s that mad idiot again...

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Morty - Sorry I must have blinked and missed your one good post out of 10,000[/quote]Cock.There, that post was both factual and amusing.[:)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="CT"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="blahblahblah"]
Can we discuss a viable striker / team members for a theoretically promoted Norwich City team over next summer ?

Anyone ?

Ok, ok, Pete, can you change the thread title please to "The Abuse Thread" ?
[/quote]

Was what the original question was? I''m afraid I am not fluent in reading twaddle lol.
[/quote]

It''s only twaddle in your opinion..... [;)]

[/quote]

So now can any of you explain to me what or who "''Carlos Kickaballs'' and his mercenary mates" refers to. If we can establish that maybe there''s a debate to be had. I have heard of  Carlos Tevez and Carlos Alberto. And of course Roberto Carlos and back in the mists of time Carlo Sartori. But I rather suspect it refers to none of these.

As things are the opening post reads like something from the Mad Hatter''s Tea party.

[/quote]

And no doubt you are Alice!

[;)]

But refer to Blahcubed just above if you want to be serious.

[:)]

Ahh! Choices, choices....what would we do without choices.

OTBC

[quote user="blahblahblah"]From page 2 of this thread...

''Carlos Kickaballs'' was the rather derogatory term used by Alan Sugar some years ago when he was chairman of Spurs to describe the somewhat mercenary type of foreign player he felt pressured into financing for his team to be competitive. Read this (and this is 8 years ago):

Bly doesn''t help himself - he''s always obscure, and he''s about 6 months early with this thread, but there is a discussion to be had if you can look further than it''s that mad idiot again...[/quote]

bang on Sir! i think you''ve got to read between the "mad" lines from BBB but there is some interesting comments to be found...

...much more interesting than the one line cheap slurs from Morty and his bell-end pals.

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Morty - Mind you do not cut yourself on that rapier like wit you Mr Chops Wannabe....[/quote]Great riposte, well done.

[quote user="spencer 1970"][quote user="blahblahblah"]From page 2 of this thread...

Bly doesn''t help himself - he''s always obscure, and he''s about 6 months early with this thread, but there is a discussion to be had if you can look further than it''s that mad idiot again...[/quote]

bang on Sir! i think you''ve got to read between the "mad" lines from BBB but there is some interesting comments to be found...

...much more interesting than the one line cheap slurs from Morty and his bell-end pals.[/quote]Yawn.I have shi t more interesting things than you pal.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="spencer 1970"][quote user="blahblahblah"]From page 2 of this thread...

...much more interesting than the one line cheap slurs from Morty and his bell-end pals.[/quote]Yawn.I have shi t more interesting things than you pal.[/quote]

you''ve had enough practice on here pal...

...you should try stepping away from the pc for a bit - its a big world out there fella!

go on, grow a pair and go outside...and stay away from this site for a day or 2, you''ll give quite a few people a good rest.

[quote user="spencer 1970"][quote user="morty"][quote user="spencer 1970"][quote user="blahblahblah"]From page 2 of this thread...

...much more interesting than the one line cheap slurs from Morty and his bell-end pals.[/quote]Yawn.I have shi t more interesting things than you pal.[/quote]

...you should try stepping away from the pc for a bit - its a big world out there fella!

go on, grow a pair and go outside...and stay away from this site for a day or 2, you''ll give quite a few people a good rest.[/quote]Yes you''re right, I''m some sort of recluse that is never away from his PC and never leaves the house.You cock.

[quote user="spencer 1970"][quote user="morty"][quote user="spencer 1970"][quote user="blahblahblah"]From page 2 of this thread...

go on, grow a pair and go outside...and stay away from this site for a day or 2, you''ll give quite a few people a good rest.[/quote]Oh and while we''re on the subject, do you realise just how pathetic it is that because we disagreed on something gawd knows when, that you feel the need to having your lame little digs on every occasion?You keep digging and I''ll keep calling you a co ck, thats how its going to work, you let me know when you get bored of it.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="spencer 1970"][quote user="morty"][quote user="spencer 1970"][quote user="blahblahblah"]From page 2 of this thread...

go on, grow a pair and go outside...and stay away from this site for a day or 2, you''ll give quite a few people a good rest.[/quote]Oh and while we''re on the subject, do you realise just how pathetic it is that because we disagreed on something gawd knows when, that you feel the need to having your lame little digs on every occasion?You keep digging and I''ll keep calling you a co ck, thats how its going to work, you let me know when you get bored of it.[/quote]

I''ve just never liked bullies...I should learn to ignore/forgive them but I can''t. You''re a bully.

...and a bell-end obviously.

[quote user="spencer 1970"][quote user="morty"][quote user="spencer 1970"][quote user="morty"][quote user="spencer 1970"][quote user="blahblahblah"]From page 2 of this thread...

go on, grow a pair and go outside...and stay away from this site for a day or 2, you''ll give quite a few people a good rest.[/quote]Oh and while we''re on the subject, do you realise just how pathetic it is that because we disagreed on something gawd knows when, that you feel the need to having your lame little digs on every occasion?You keep digging and I''ll keep calling you a co ck, thats how its going to work, you let me know when you get bored of it.[/quote]

I''ve just never liked bullies...I should learn to ignore/forgive them but I can''t. You''re a bully.

...and a bell-end obviously.[/quote]Wow, how E-hard are you? If you want to meet up next time you''re up in Norwich for a match let me know.[:)]

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

And no doubt you are Alice!

[;)]

But refer to Blahcubed just above if you want to be serious.

Ahh! Choices, choices....what would we do without choices.

OTBC

[/quote]

I guess in your disturbed mind I''m Alice one day and Winnie the Pooh another.....

Still I''ll persevere for a while....

When does Johnny Foreigner become Carlos Kickaballs? Do we clubs sign Johnny only to realise he was Carlos because he''s over-paid and under-performs? So let''s think about 2004. What were Helveg, Jonson, Safri and Svensson? Were any of them Carlos Kickaballs? If so was it obvious before they were signed?

And more to the point are there English equivalents? Are there Cuthbert Kickaballs?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="spencer 1970"][quote user="morty"][quote user="spencer 1970"][quote user="morty"][quote user="spencer 1970"][quote user="blahblahblah"]From page 2 of this thread... ''Carlos Kickaballs'' was the rather derogatory term used by Alan Sugar some years ago when he was chairman of Spurs to describe the somewhat mercenary type of foreign player he felt pressured into financing for his team to be competitive. Read this (and this is 8 years ago): http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/2302221.stm Bly doesn''t help himself - he''s always obscure, and he''s about 6 months early with this thread, but there is a discussion to be had if you can look further than it''s that mad idiot again...[/quote] bang on Sir! i think you''ve got to read between the "mad" lines from BBB but there is some interesting comments to be found... ...much more interesting than the one line cheap slurs from Morty and his bell-end pals.[/quote]

Yawn.

I have shi t more interesting things than you pal.
[/quote] you''ve had enough practice on here pal... ...you should try stepping away from the pc for a bit - its a big world out there fella! go on, grow a pair and go outside...and stay away from this site for a day or 2, you''ll give quite a few people a good rest.[/quote]

Oh and while we''re on the subject, do you realise just how pathetic it is that because we disagreed on something gawd knows when, that you feel the need to having your lame little digs on every occasion?

You keep digging and I''ll keep calling you a co ck, thats how its going to work, you let me know when you get bored of it.
[/quote] I''ve just never liked bullies...I should learn to ignore/forgive them but I can''t. You''re a bully. ...and a bell-end obviously.[/quote]

Wow, how E-hard are you? If you want to meet up next time you''re up in Norwich for a match let me know.

[/quote]

I am getting an overwhelming sense of Deja vu here Morty...!! You obviously have disagreed with a number of people on here. That''s fine, its a forum people will have alternative views but for Christ''s sake stop being so overwhelmingly paranoid, fella. It''s not all about YOU. "We''ve disagreed before and now you hate me and continue to have a pop at me, waaah, waaah"

I appreciate that there is a little ''touche'' element to this statement but it appears to me that you very much need to learn the definition of hypocrisy.

[quote user="Jason Shackells limp Tackle"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="spencer 1970"][quote user="morty"][quote user="spencer 1970"][quote user="morty"][quote user="spencer 1970"][quote user="blahblahblah"]From page 2 of this thread... ''Carlos Kickaballs'' was the rather derogatory term used by Alan Sugar some years ago when he was chairman of Spurs to describe the somewhat mercenary type of foreign player he felt pressured into financing for his team to be competitive. Read this (and this is 8 years ago): http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/2302221.stm Bly doesn''t help himself - he''s always obscure, and he''s about 6 months early with this thread, but there is a discussion to be had if you can look further than it''s that mad idiot again...[/quote] bang on Sir! i think you''ve got to read between the "mad" lines from BBB but there is some interesting comments to be found... ...much more interesting than the one line cheap slurs from Morty and his bell-end pals.[/quote]Yawn.I have shi t more interesting things than you pal.[/quote] you''ve had enough practice on here pal... ...you should try stepping away from the pc for a bit - its a big world out there fella! go on, grow a pair and go outside...and stay away from this site for a day or 2, you''ll give quite a few people a good rest.[/quote]Oh and while we''re on the subject, do you realise just how pathetic it is that because we disagreed on something gawd knows when, that you feel the need to having your lame little digs on every occasion?You keep digging and I''ll keep calling you a co ck, thats how its going to work, you let me know when you get bored of it.[/quote] I''ve just never liked bullies...I should learn to ignore/forgive them but I can''t. You''re a bully. ...and a bell-end obviously.[/quote]Wow, how E-hard are you? If you want to meet up next time you''re up in Norwich for a match let me know.[:)][/quote]

I am getting an overwhelming sense of Deja vu here Morty...!! You obviously have disagreed with a number of people on here. That''s fine, its a forum people will have alternative views but for Christ''s sake stop being so overwhelmingly paranoid, fella. It''s not all about YOU. "We''ve disagreed before and now you hate me and continue to have a pop at me, waaah, waaah"

I appreciate that there is a little ''touche'' element to this statement but it appears to me that you very much need to learn the definition of hypocrisy.

[/quote]Jesus, another one.

[quote user="Jason Shackells limp Tackle"]

Yes, that would be me! Looked up hypocrisy, yet? No, how about ''gang mentality''? No, oh well ran back to you little clique, I am sure someone there is more erudite than you - maybe they can help you with your next response...

[/quote]Or you could just fu ck off, as I''m really not interested in anything you have to say?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Jason Shackells limp Tackle"]

Yes, that would be me! Looked up hypocrisy, yet? No, how about ''gang mentality''? No, oh well ran back to you little clique, I am sure someone there is more erudite than you - maybe they can help you with your next response...

[/quote]

Or you could just fu ck off, as I''m really not interested in anything you have to say?
[/quote]

Come on mate tell em how ya really feel lol [:)][Y]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Jason Shackells limp Tackle"]

[/quote]Or you could just fu ck off, as I''m really not interested in anything you have to say?[/quote]

[/quote]Hehehe, you think I should get off the fence?[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Jason Shackells limp Tackle"]

[/quote]

Or you could just fu ck off, as I''m really not interested in anything you have to say?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Hehehe, you think I should get off the fence?

[;)]
[/quote]

Ohhh am I on the fence?  Blimey I quite like it although it''s pretty uncomfortable on me bits lol

Anyhow I hope you have the kettle ready to go [:)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Jason Shackells limp Tackle"]

[/quote]Or you could just fu ck off, as I''m really not interested in anything you have to say?[/quote]

[/quote]Hehehe, you think I should get off the fence?[;)][/quote]

Ohhh am I on the fence?  Blimey I quite like it although it''s pretty uncomfortable on me bits lol

Anyhow I hope you have the kettle ready to go [:)]

[/quote]Tis filled and ready to go![Y]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Here morty, borrow mine...

http://www.objects-of-design.co.uk/UploadImages/ProductImages/LargeImages/cup-ball-small-260.jpg[/quote]Lol, ta.[:)]

What I think is that that I''m sorry for the Angolans.

Sincere apologies in advance from the good citizens of Norwich, Norfolk and the Canary diaspora.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

What I think is that that I''m sorry for the Angolans.

Sincere apologies in advance from the good citizens of Norwich, Norfolk and the Canary diaspora.

OTBC

[/quote]Stupid old cock.

Seems morty has trashed enough regulars'' comments and now it''s coming home to roost.

morty, you are a needlessly angry man. OK, you can''t show up to work hung over any more, but it''s shameful that you ever did.

You said you would not respond to me any more (no doubt because I fought back) but you did.

You are a miserable cu nt. You think it''s funny when you make lame comments, but then get upset when others out do your idioticies.

Grow up! This is just an internet forum. Stop being such a punk.

There are a bunch of us who see you for what you are (at times). Give it a rest, you angry sis.

You do have some quality comments, and I have acknowledged those, but your stubborn hatred seems to refuse to see through your hatred. Grow up!

I''ve debated Mr Chops and McDougall''s Perms on many occasions, and been called names by them, but I let them know when they have made me laugh, too. Agree or disagree, it''s fun and often funny.

Lighten the fack up! You have some valid points! Don''t bury them in anger. Be a member. We ALL love NCFC. Even if we don''t agree on other stuff.

If we all agreed on everything, Kim Jong Il would be our leader.