Sign in to follow this  
off the boil city

Are you Nervous??

This is your make or break weekend I think and you will be surprised at how good the Baggies have become-we will be looking for all 3 points so will you be able to match us as the loser is surely doomed, along with Crystal Palace who are the worst side I have seen this season. They just lump it up for Johnson to chase and he cant keep doing it on his own-even Dowie says they have no quality and have not invested in the transfer window so he doesnt talk to his Chairman anymore and is leaving at the end of the season.

The winner of our match will fight it out with Southampton for survival and I now believe the Baggies will prevail, I really hope you lot are nervous and heap loads of pressure on your own team because that will help us greatly I hear you were unlucky last night but dont tell us about bad luck--I could write a novel about it.

ps is that pub on the bridge still open?

I think it will be a hell of a game, the Baggies have been looking much better recently. Best of luck!

That pub has just been demolished!!

No i''m not nervous and i think that they will come out and really give it a good go. We will accept nothing less than 3 pts so don''t be expecting to leave with anything. If they play like they did last night then you better look out. We know how vital the win will be and like you said, whoever loses will be doomed. And it will be you thats doomed. With Darren Purse in your defence i''m sure Ashton will get a couple at least

Good luck for the match anyway

[quote]This is your make or break weekend I think and you will be surprised at how good the Baggies have become-we will be looking for all 3 points so will you be able to match us as the loser is surely doom...[/quote]

Depends which bridge you''re talking about. There is a pub on the bridge by the railway station called the Compleat Angler, which is an exclusive away fans pub, good selection of real ale and good food as well.

So how good have you become? So good that you couldn''t hold on to a 2-1 lead against 10 men in injury time!

As for being nervous and heaping loads of pressure on our team NO CHANCE! We''re not a bunch of whingers, we''ll be behind our team all the way right from the off, you will never have heard noise like it!

Oh, and we''re so gonna whup your a***s on Saturday!!

Hmm, nervous?  You bet I am mate.

But not so nervous that I feel the need to poke around on a Baggies message board looking for clues about your kind and generally stirring it.  I hear your words, Bagpuss, now show us your football.  Let''s bring it on.

Glad you like Norfolk and the women we have there.  Must make a pleasant change from your neck of the concrete jungle...

Dear ''off the boil'' I think that you should know that it pays never to be smug in sport, especially football. By the way, do you know whether your manager still has Terry Venebales phone number? my workmates here in the North East reckon it came in handy last time he was in this predicament.

[quote]"Darren Purse in our defence" please enlighten me as to who is in your defence! please arrange these words pot, kettle , the, black, calling, thats answers on saturday[/quote]

hmmpot the black, that''s kettle...

Quote : I''d be nervous if we were playing a good team.

I think we did play a good team yesterday.  Not one who is struggling at the bottom.

We did not play a good team on Saturday, just a team who played better than ourselves on the day. We just had the rub of the green for a change.

They are no better than ourselves, that is why they are bottom of the league. Their defence is a shambles, over paid flamboyant players up front, and a manager using past glories to help him succeed in any job he fancies.

I was not being smug I just couldnt believe my eyes with us losing 5 points in 5 days to the 2 worst teams in the Prem. your tactics of booting it up to the lumbering hod-carrier Ashton or to get Huckerbury to run down blind alleys was never going to trouble us was it ?

I remember when your team used to play football-but if that was a boxing match the ref would have stopped it to save you futher punishment How did we lose ? anyway we will meet again next year and I will look forward to my next skinful of Norfolk Wherry, right now I am eating a large slice of Delias homemade humble-pie washed down with an ice cold glass of sour grape flavoured Brummie Whine

"5 points in 5 days to the 2 worst teams in the Prem"

Sorry, Definition of worst includes the lowest - appreciate that you cannot lose to yourselves - if we and Chrystal Palarse are honest we would accept "marginally better teams"

You my friend are still the worst.

Twice 2-1 and you stuffed it up - it seems the nirvana of actually scoring more than 2 goals in a match seems to be totally beyond you this season.

Lets see how this fascination unwinds - after all to prove you are class you have 5 of the top 6 still to play and 7 in the top 9.

It will be fun!

OTBC