Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

Norwich V Watford The Official Score Prediction Thread

[quote user="Brendo "]2 or 3 (at least) goals to nil.Seriously,  (not being biased), but we have a better squad, better manager, and are at home. so what if we are on tv? we will smash them. [:)] we showed we can play football in the two home pre seasons, and I see no reason why they would even score against us. Nelson is superb at the back, and the other 3 are also very solid for me. We have brilliant players now, in Wes, Surman, and the two strikers to create the chances.Really don''t think we need to be cautious for this one, we will give them a good pounding! [/quote]

Stop being so flaming arrogant! We thought Colchester were going to be a walkover....

CT wrote : Stop being so flaming arrogant! We thought Colchester were going to be a walkover....

Totally agree with this.It''s the first game of the season...........we don''t usually win those.It''s on TV........we don''t usually win those.We''ve moved up a division.We''re all hoping for a win but don''t be surprised if it ends up a 0-0 or 1-1.

I''ll go for a 2-1 win. Goals will come at some point eventually, but we are struggling a little at the moment.

I''m cautiously optimistic, I think Watford will be quite tricky to break down. They''re a team of youngsters, they''ve got enthusiasm, it won''t be easy. Though, I think on home turf, with our new lads and the football we''ve been playing in pre-season, we''ll come out 2-0 winners. Chrissy and Wes being the scorers.

SP

3-1Lively first half with us going 2-0 from Martin and Wes, watford to pull one back second half for a nervy finish with Jackson making the points safe in the last 20!

[quote user="Brendo "]2 or 3 (at least) goals to nil.

Seriously,  (not being biased), but we have a better squad, better manager, and are at home. so what if we are on tv? we will smash them. [:)] we showed we can play football in the two home pre seasons, and I see no reason why they would even score against us. Nelson is superb at the back, and the other 3 are also very solid for me.

We have brilliant players now, in Wes, Surman, and the two strikers to create the chances.

Really don''t think we need to be cautious for this one, we will give them a good pounding!
[/quote]

i think alot of people thought like this, is everyone still as confident?