Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

New signing in the next 48 hours...

[quote user="ncfclad"]

This is from someone who has a good track record.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A71126633

[/quote]WOW!! A new thread on this messageboard about a new thread on another messageboard about a unknown player who MIGHT be signing in the next two days.

Thanks for your valueable and informative input! [Y]

[:S][:S][:S]

[quote user="Northern Canary"]I would guess Jackson or Forster, but i got all the previous signings wrong so it could be someone completely different[/quote]Yep, that''s a big help thanks! [:D]

[quote user="The Butler"]My Rusian contacts in the States are CONVINCED that it''s Jackson.

So who am I to doubt it![/quote]You mean.......They can still get information out even though they''ve been arrested Buttles?[:^)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Northern Canary"]I would guess Jackson or Forster, but i got all the previous signings wrong so it could be someone completely different[/quote]Yep, that''s a big help thanks! [:D][/quote]

calm down.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="The Butler"]My Rusian contacts in the States are CONVINCED that it''s Jackson.

So who am I to doubt it![/quote]You mean.......They can still get information out even though they''ve been arrested Buttles?[:^)]

[/quote]

Smersh is a big organisation. They have only found a few of the white cat stroking ones.

Now 007 has run out of money we can RULE THE WORLD ha haha

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="ncfclad"]

[/quote]WOW!! A new thread on this messageboard about a new thread on another messageboard about a unknown player who MIGHT be signing in the next two days.

Thanks for your valueable and informative input! [Y]

[:S][:S][:S]

[/quote]

Suit yourself, no need to cry about it... you dont make the rules on what is or not posted on here. If I wanna post this on this forum then i will, thanks

[quote user="ncfclad"]

[/quote]There are scarce few posters that i''d believe, on either these forums or the 606 boards, and that poster is one of very few i have every confidence in.

[quote user="Beauseant"]It''s got to be Taiwo, now that he''s finished his three week medical[;)][/quote]This made me laugh!

Just to let you doubters know, this guy was the only person who said we were signing Fox, and looked what happened.When and if he says who we are signing, I would pretty much 100% believe him.

yeah from that Bunny guy on the 606, hes been right on the past.

I think most people are interested to know we have an imminant signing so they can talk about it/ speculate who it is.

Dont know what your problem is Lappinitup

This Bunny guy got the previous signings of Ward and Fox correct [Y] I have full faith to believe him, because other than people in the know no-one could predict David Fox coming...

2 + 2 =

When asked if he sees a future for himself at Goodison Park, he told Sky Sports News: "No, not now. Not now they''ve signed another keeper.

"Next season they''ll have two keepers, myself and Iain Turner. So I can''t see myself playing unless there are injuries or suspensions.

"I''ve resigned myself to the fact that my time at Everton is at an end, but I''ve enjoyed it and I''ve got nothing bad to say about them.

"I''d prefer to go back down south. My family are living around Cambridge so I''d prefer to go down towards that area, but we''ll have to look at what comes up this summer and weigh up the options.

"That''s the first I''ve heard of it to be honest," he added on Celtic''s reported interest. "You always take with a pinch of salt anyway so, but I didn''t read too much into that.

"I''ve not heard anything (from Celtic). When you''re doing OK you tend to get speculation about clubs interested, but until someone sticks a contract in my face I don''t read much into it.

"Motherwell aren''t the biggest club in the SPL, but they aren''t the smallest either. The club has a big pull and that''s one of the reasons why I joined in the summer. If they did get into Europe then that''s something I''d have to think about."

[quote user="birchfest"][quote user="Beauseant"]It''s got to be Taiwo, now that he''s finished his three week medical[;)][/quote]This made me laugh! [/quote]Nah, its Steffen Iversen.Thanks for posting ncfclad. Wiki reckons 14 clean sheets in 34 appearances, not a bad record. I think we could do with two keepers coming in, allowing us to send Rudd out on loan.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

Everton''s Goalkeeping Coach is Chris Woods.

And another thing;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/jackross/2010/05/do_you_agree_with_my_spl_team.html

[/quote]Was wondering whether it was a slight case of "Premier League Club = Premier League Quality", but that certainly is interesting. Seems to be the real deal on those kind of grounds.Is it a permanent transfer i wonder?(Looking forward to having ''Rudd'' and ''Ruddy'' competing for the number 1 jersy next season [:D])

He''s certainly a big bugger at just over six foot five, I''d guess it''s probably a permanent deal. Sounds a decent keeper and I''d guess it means that Forster is staying at Newcastle.

Comment from the writer of the column :"Comment 1, the only experience I can draw on with regards to a

goalkeeper being premiership class is that I have played alongside

Kasper Schmeicel and Tim Krul, and John Ruddy appears to have the

qualities to emulate their success."
Interesting he''d mention he''d played along to people we have been quite heavily linked with this summer for one reason or another. Perhaps one could say we''re unlike to of missed out on much quality, having not signed the various array of targets we seem not to of acquired during the summer?

[quote user="John"]Comment from the writer of the column :"Comment 1, the only experience I can draw on with regards to a

goalkeeper being premiership class is that I have played alongside

Kasper Schmeicel and Tim Krul, and John Ruddy appears to have the

qualities to emulate their success."Interesting he''d mention he''d played along two people we have been quite heavily linked with this summer for one reason or another. Perhaps one could say we''re unlikely to of missed out on much quality, having not signed the various array of targets we seem not to of acquired during the summer?[/quote]Stupid Me!... What an amateur mistake.

[quote user="kdncfc"]He''s certainly a big bugger at just over six foot five, I''d guess it''s probably a permanent deal. Sounds a decent keeper and I''d guess it means that Forster is staying at Newcastle.
[/quote]

Probably more like we''ve got fed up with Chris Hughton f**king us about and coming out with contradictory things every week and have drawn a line in the sand. I hope Forster does not end up going on loan to Burnley or somewhere and playing a blinder but we can''t go on waiting for Newcastle and I think that Lambert is right to move on if the Forster situation is not close to resolution. This Ruddy kid sounds decent and is a local(ish) lad so hopefully will work out well for all concerned (if its true!)

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

[quote user="ThorpeCanary"] Dont know what your problem is Lappinitup[/quote]

Me neither.

Anyhow I have heard it''s Dean Windass.

[/quote]

Deflatine is really good for that.