Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Thirty Points deduction!

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="First Wizard"]

At least thats the crack on the Col Who Offy MB site:

''''Really looking forward to this points deduction now, Just hope it''s the 30 points that has been suggested on 606 by someone''''

[/quote]

more chance of the doc and micky nelson having gay intercourse

[/quote]Quite likely then. [;)]

"First Wizard"

''''Really looking forward to this points deduction now, Just hope it''s the 30 points that has been suggested on 606 by someone''''

Wizarse - you really are an attention seeking old git!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

At least thats the crack on the Col Who Offy MB site:

[/quote]Thank god for message boards, a universal source of truth!In other news - Elvis is still alive, according to this website:http://www.elvis-is-alive.com/And man was not descended from apes:http://overcomeproblems.com/believe_in_evolution.htm

[quote user="toftwood"]"First Wizard" ''''Really looking forward to this points deduction now, Just hope it''s the 30 points that has been suggested on 606 by someone'''' Wizarse - you really are an attention seeking old git![/quote]Oi!toftwood, I resent git![:D]

tribunal; "we''ve decided that Norwich, you owe colchester £60,000 (the prize money Norwich received for winning league which colchester could''ve expected with Mr. Lambert), and as for the illegal approach, we find Norwich not guilty as Mr. Lambert resigned before joining Norwich City, and Mr. Cowling admitted in local and national press that he was close to appointing a better manager than Paul Lambert."Cowling; "thats not fair, I''m going to the court of arbitration for sport, do you not know who I am?"Tribunal; "No, and thats Norwich Citys point"

just give the whingers a£10 for every one of their fans to have a day at the beach that would still only equate to about £60000 as their average gate is about 6000!!

[quote user="baldyboy"]just give the whingers a£10 for every one of their fans to have a day at the beach that would still only equate to about £60000 as their average gate is about 6000!!
[/quote]

On a dry day that is,

6000 includes some healthy away support too!

As stated above no Colchester fan wants or expects a 30 point deduction - it was just some wind up merchant on 606 who started that.

[quote user="UEAstudent"]6000 includes some healthy away support too! As stated above no Colchester fan wants or expects a 30 point deduction - it was just some wind up merchant on 606 who started that.[/quote]I wouldn''t bet on that UEA, from what I''ve read on their boards, they''d love it!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="UEAstudent"]6000 includes some healthy away support too! As stated above no Colchester fan wants or expects a 30 point deduction - it was just some wind up merchant on 606 who started that.[/quote]I wouldn''t bet on that UEA, from what I''ve read on their boards, they''d love it![/quote]

Says more about those sad, bitter twisted so called football supporters than I ever could lol

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]if we get deducted 30 points then i''m in the England squad for the world cup... it wont happen![/quote]

If it is ,and you are jas,can you sort some tickets for me mate? Will pay top dollar! :)

Colchester really are a load of idiots .

30 points ...!!!! if we get 30 points deduction we may as well go into administration at the same time and wipe our 25 million debt off..!!!

10 point deduction for Southampton for going into administration ,we get 30 for a manager who wanted to quit Colchester ,who we were allowed to talk too .

i would be surprised even if we received a big fine .

managers move clubs all the time ,its part of the game .

Colchester need to get a reality check ,sit themselves down in a quiet corner and have a quiet word with themselves really .