Sign in to follow this  
Gregory

Re: I am a Norwich fan, what is everyone's problem?

[quote user="scents60"]Wow, been reading this board for quite some time but not posted much but this guy has certainly got a rise tonight. Greg, if we''re talking about breaking board rules and even the law then I''d suggest that you are perhaps the one walking a fine line as you''re behaviour is inciting this reaction. You appear to have targeted certain people who certainly don''t deserve it. If you find the message board offensive perhaps you should remove yourself from it and go read a book.[/quote]

But the thing is, he can''t be for real, he''s a binner! Everyone should just ignore him now.

[quote user="Gregory"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Gregory"]

[quote user="morty"]Lol.[:)][/quote]

Why can you not apologise Morty? I find this very upsetting.

[/quote]For what?

[/quote]

For you''re earlier remarks

[/quote]Nah.[:)]

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="Gregory"]

[quote user="morty"]Lol.

[:)]
[/quote]

Why can you not apologise Morty? I find this very upsetting.

[/quote]

I find it very upsetting that you haven''t replied to me with a time and a place to meet on Saturday, I''m beginning to think that you are the sort of person my Grandmother would have described as being all arse and pockets.
[/quote] I have! Check your persnal messages

i want him to pm me, then i can reply with much more colourful language to tell him how much of a tool he is

[quote user="Anonymous"]

Screw the Pms, where and when is this Harry V Gregory showdown [:D]

[/quote]It won''t be a fair fight, Gregory has God on his side.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Anonymous"]

[/quote]It won''t be a fair fight, Gregory has God on his side.[:)][/quote]Would have thought Lambert would be helping Harry.

[quote user="Henry"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Anonymous"]

[/quote]It won''t be a fair fight, Gregory has God on his side.[:)][/quote]Would have thought Lambert would be helping Harry.[/quote]Yeah, true.My money''s on Harry then.I mean God is a deity and all, but what does he know about making a diamond formation work?

Lads, we don''t want fighting in the Coach before the game, this is a time to enjoy our teams promotion and celebrate together!

I think we''ve been spoilt with two promotion parties in the space of 6 years!

Hello Gregory maybe before you get wound up by other people''s faith you should relax and take a look at this here.

Davo

We''re you there when the 3 girls came in wearing pink bikini''s after the Gills game?

this is what the little joker sent me

Dear SIR

Reply Quote

I really disliked your comments on one of the forums. I clicked on the quote button and it appeared that what appeared to be a star was infact an insult. You do know that this is against Pink''un rules? I''m sure an apology would settle these problems, however if you wish t persist with your actions I will be reporting you to Pete and even to the Police if your- and others- cyber bullying continues.  have read alot on the subject of cyber bullying and I am well informed in the area. Please warn your friends who continue to insult me, preferably through private messages- I don''t want ohers going against me. I hope we can settle this and be friends.

Regards,

Gregory

Today, 9:44 PM

Delia''s Devonshire Dirtbox is not online. Last active: 02/05/2010 09:58:51 Delia''s Devonshire Dirtbox

Top 150 Posts
Joined on 26/10/2004
Tiverton
Posts 2,858

Re: Dear SIR

Reply Quote Delete Edit

Go and *** yourself you little *** stirring *, report me i couldn''t give a monkeys

Today, 9:48 PM

Gregory is not online. Last active: 02/05/2010 20:55:55 Gregory

Not Ranked
Joined on 02/05/2010
Posts 56

Reply Quote

I expect you would if the police got involved. Regards,

Gregory

Today, 10:07 PM

Delia''s Devonshire Dirtbox is not online. Last active: 02/05/2010 09:58:51 Delia''s Devonshire Dirtbox

Top 150 Posts
Joined on 26/10/2004
Tiverton
Posts 2,858

Reply Quote Delete Edit

No i wouldn''t, go to the police! they would charge you with wasting police time, go to the nearest window and jump out of it and do us all a favour

Today, 10:11 PM

Gregory is not online. Last active: 02/05/2010 20:55:55 Gregory

Not Ranked
Joined on 02/05/2010
Posts 56

Reply Quote

Why do you need t be so cruel. Read the bible you prat! Maybe you will learn something. PC Dickinson will be after you.

Today, 10:16 PM

Top 150 Posts
Joined on 26/10/2004
Tiverton
Posts 2,858

Reply Quote Delete Edit

The Bible? no thanks, i stopped reading fairy tails at bed time years ago, the only thing i would use the bible for is to wipe my ass if i ran out of toilet paper

Tell PC Dickinson to go and suck off a horse

[quote user="Gregory"] I emailed Peter about it earlier and he repliedkindly to my email.[/quote]

I don''t think Petes been around tonight because if he had of been he would have deleted you and your posts by now [:)]

Seriously, do you lot have nothing better to do than entertain this WUM?  Jesus!!!!

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Seriously, do you lot have nothing better to do than entertain this WUM?  Jesus!!!!
[/quote]

I''m surprised that he''s had so many replies to his posts tonight too, he must be having a good laugh at our expense.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Seriously, do you lot have nothing better to do than entertain this WUM?  Jesus!!!!
[/quote]

Please do not use the lord''s name in vain.

I have to admit I find all of these posts quite amusing!''Gregory'' is clearly a wind up merchant, if you reply and get annoyed with him, he''ll keep doing it. If you ignore him then he''ll get bored and go away.

He''s stopped sending me PM''s since I told him "I think you are a wind up

merchant and you are no friend of mine".

[IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/lol.jpg[/IMG]

He''s a weird one, I''ll give him that lol.

[quote user="morty"]Oh no, I have had a PM last warning from him.

Lol.

[:)]
[/quote]

Eh-oh.

[IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g56/atlguycraig/Nuclear_fireball.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="morty"][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/lol.jpg[/IMG]

He''s a weird one, I''ll give him that lol.[/quote]Wow. I actually don''t know what to say to that...[:|]