Sign in to follow this  
Willmeister

Drury

While I don''t want to detract anything from any player out there sepcially Nelson and Forster, I don''t think drury missed a thing and his timing in the tackles was brilliant.

Between Forster and Drury, absolutely outstanding. The whole defence would not be beaten and the team ran themselves ragged. Very proud day.

[quote user="Willmeister"]Aplogies if this has been posted, but though he was absolutely immense today, as was the whole defence.[/quote]Defensively I think Drury is one of the best players we''ve had in modern times, and has been a great servant to the club.

[quote user="Graham Paddons Beard"]All things considered he is going to be a close runner for the Barry Butler. Great that we have several proper contenders.[/quote]No idea who to vote for this season: Defensively, Forster has been magnificent, Drury and the Doc superbly consistent throughout the season, and Korey Smith has done superbly and far exceeded expectations for his first season. And that''s not even including Chris Martin, who has carried the front line in difficult circumstances, and of course, Holt and Hoolahan, who have torn defences apart on a regular basis.Not a bad problem to have though!