Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

Re: IPHONES FOR SALE

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

I don''t believe he has to answer your question. 

[/quote]

To be fair if I was going to spend £400 on a phone from someone on a message board who I didn''t know I''d probably ask where they came from too as I''d want some reassurance that they are  above board.

I would like to meet you too WAY, maybe a coffee in Dereham one day?

[/quote]You could say this about any phone or other expensive electrical goods sold on ebay or in the Local paper, carboot etc etc...Im hoping my ebay feedback speaks for itself

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Need a 100% mate [;)]

To be fair if I was going to spend £400 on a phone from someone on a message board who I didn''t know I''d probably ask where they came from too as I''d want some reassurance that they are  above board.

[/quote]You could say this about any phone or other expensive electrical goods sold on ebay or in the Local paper, carboot etc etc...Im hoping my ebay feedback speaks for itself[/quote]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]You could say this about any phone or other expensive electrical goods sold on ebay or in the Local paper, carboot etc etc...Im hoping my ebay feedback speaks for itself[/quote]Woops!* Need a 100% mate, not 99.8% [;)]

[/quote]

[/quote]You could say this about any phone or other expensive electrical goods sold on ebay or in the Local paper, carboot etc etc...Im hoping my ebay feedback speaks for itself[/quote]

Thats why I wouldn''t spend £400 on anything at a car boot sale, local paper or ebay [:)]

I''m not saying there''s anything wrong with your phones or you but if I''m spending £400 on a mobile phone I would be particular where I bought it from, call me old fashioned perhaps. No offence meant and good luck with your sales and well done on your donation to Beau.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Thats why I wouldn''t spend £400 on anything at a car boot sale, local paper or ebay [:)]

I''m not saying there''s anything wrong with your phones or you but if I''m spending £400 on a mobile phone I would be particular where I bought it from, call me old fashioned perhaps. No offence meant and good luck with your sales and well done on your donation to Beau.

[/quote]None taken and thnx...its a fantastic cause and worthy of every penny it gets[Y]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

Having met c-t-i-d recently i can assure you that he is ok.

As the arresting officer.........

[;)] 

[/quote]Lmfao[Y] It was a case of mistaken identity...hope to see you again prior or after the Carlise game[Y]

if you want to know ctid supplier it is ebay.

3 iphones bought within the three previous days

2 for £333 and one for £330

clever trick to budle 3 together so you get a premium price for all three

hope this helps[;)]

Right I''ve educated myself and had a look at ebay, can someone explain how people decide which phone to buy, these Apple i phone seems to vary from £300 to £410 for a brand new one, surely you''d just buy the cheapest?

If you''ve bought 3 phones for £990 and are selling them for £1230 thats a healthy profit, maybe I need to think about a change of business direction [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Would love to hun, just let me know when

[quote user="cityangel"]

Right I''ve educated myself and had a look at ebay, can someone explain how people decide which phone to buy, these Apple i phone seems to vary from £300 to £410 for a brand new one, surely you''d just buy the cheapest?

If you''ve bought 3 phones for £990 and are selling them for £1230 thats a healthy profit, maybe I need to think about a change of business direction [:)]

[/quote]

I''ve bought and sold lots on Ebay and never had any problems, I choose people who sell and have a feedback rating of over 95%.  I have 100% feedback, and am what they sellers class as an excellent payer and ebayer.

I could quite eaily wheel and deal on there and make a mint but to be fair I can''t be arsed lol

i too have a great feedback rate on ebay, I just think its a bit shallow to promote selling goods on ebay on here to give 5% to a great charity. I wonder if any pinkun posters have bid?

Have only just seen this thread. That is some gesture mate,  thank you.[Y]

Off for a curry now as my nerves won''t stand an evening by the radio!

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

Hahahaha enjoy and dont make it too hot or you may bet double the trouble with nerves if ya catch me drift.

[quote user="Essex canary"]i too have a great feedback rate on ebay, I just think its a bit shallow to promote selling goods on ebay on here to give 5% to a great charity. I wonder if any pinkun posters have bid?[/quote]

Why is it any more shallow than any other business donating a % to charity?

He didn''t have to do it but he has why can''t people just take it for what it is, a good will gesture for a good cause

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

Hahahaha enjoy and dont make it too hot or you may GET double the trouble with nerves if ya catch me drift.

[/quote]

not bet lol

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

I would like to meet you too WAY, maybe a coffee in Dereham one day? [/quote]

[/quote]

Will pm you my email addy then we can sort something out. As for ebay it looks so complicated to me [:)] but guess once you''ve sold a few items its becomes easy.

I tend to build, refurbish, strip down computers and sell them or parts although only just started on ebay i''ve had no problems so far.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="bristol_canary"]you still havent answered my question
[/quote]

I don''t believe he has to answer your question.  It has nothing to do with you for a start.  He''s a fan that''s made a kind offer for a bloody good cause, why not leave it at that?

[/quote]

WAY, although I''m sure you don''t realise it, your comment suggests you have a hell of a nerve. If what was asked has nothing to do with bristol_canary it has EVEN LESS to do with you, me or anyone else for that matter. CTID initiated the situation on this forum and bristol_canary asked a perfectly reasonable question given the wording of the original offer. It is up to the parties who choose to enter into any transaction to deal with the matter as THEY SEE FIT. Why not leave it at that?  

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Will pm you my email addy then we can sort something out. As for ebay it looks so complicated to me [:)] but guess once you''ve sold a few items its becomes easy.

[/quote]BLIMEY! PinkUn dating agency going strong [:d]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oohh, count me in too would love to go for a cuppa and slice of cake[:)]

£400 ?? You can buy them for half that unlocked now the new ones been announced. HTC Desire is infinitely better and you can get those for £250 unlocked

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[quote user="bristol_canary"]where did you get them from?
[/quote]They are not stolen if thats what you are thinking lol.

[/quote]

I trust you are registered for tax

[quote user="AndyCanary"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

BLIMEY! PinkUn dating agency going strong [:d]
[/quote]

I doubt it, we''re both ladies and happily married to our lovely husbands [:)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Essex canary"]i too have a great feedback rate on ebay, I just think its a bit shallow to promote selling goods on ebay on here to give 5% to a great charity. I wonder if any pinkun posters have bid?[/quote]

Why is it any more shallow than any other business donating a % to charity?

He didn''t have to do it but he has why can''t people just take it for what it is, a good will gesture for a good cause

[/quote]

because not everybody advertises their supposed benevolence on the pinkun to boost the bid price