Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

Re: IPHONES FOR SALE

[quote user="Essex canary"] Andy try following the thread or are you an illiterate w@nker?[/quote]I''m following it fine. But did for a second wonder if I had missed something so re-read it. And guess what you come across as even more of a tool the second time around!If this was some PinkUn only item then you could understand your point (if only slightly) but it is HUGELY unlikely that someone on here will:a) buy it just because some of the money is going to a Pinkun posters charity fundb) pay more for CTID''s iPhone just because the money is going to a Pinkun posterc) think you''re anything less than a dweeb.

[quote user="AndyCanary"][quote user="Essex canary"] Andy try following the thread or are you an illiterate w@nker?[/quote]

I''m following it fine. But did for a second wonder if I had missed something so re-read it. And guess what you come across as even more of a tool the second time around!

If this was some PinkUn only item then you could understand your point (if only slightly) but it is HUGELY unlikely that someone on here will:

a) buy it just because some of the money is going to a Pinkun posters charity fund

b) pay more for CTID''s iPhone just because the money is going to a Pinkun poster

c) think you''re anything less than a dweeb.
[/quote]

Then you are a bigger idiot than I thought. Now F#ck off

[quote user="Essex canary"]

[/quote]Lol.. just put that into www.essexmuppet.com/translation.html and it came out..''I''ve been totally owned, and yes I''m a tool''...Phew without these modern internet muppet translation tools I''ve had thought you were insulting me [:D]

[quote user="AndyCanary"][quote user="Essex canary"]

[/quote]

Lol.. just put that into www.essexmuppet.com/translation.html and it came out..

''I''ve been totally owned, and yes I''m a tool''...

Phew without these modern internet muppet translation tools I''ve had thought you were insulting me [:D]
[/quote]

you are just looking like a bigger idiot, but have totally missed the original point I was making, ( and im annoyed city lost so forget previous post (sorry))