Sign in to follow this  
Yellow since 1977

2 wins and we are up and Champions!

If my maths is correct if we win two out of the four then only Leeds can match us on points if they win all games but would need a better goal difference and they are currently 7 goals behind. I can''t see us getting anything at Charlton and Bristol Rovers could be tricky so we must win both home games.

Thank god we had built up a buffer otherwise we would really have got ourselves in trouble. This is the time to keep faith with the team and Lambert as we really can''t mess it up now!?

yes that is right... 2 wins... to get promoted we need to win sat and we need millwall to lose if that happens we will deffo going up 1st or 2nd

[quote user="Snakepit"]yes that is right... 2 wins... to get promoted we need to win sat and we need millwall to lose if that happens we will deffo going up 1st or 2nd [/quote]If we beat Charlton, which, based on recent performances, is unlikely.

Suddenly I''m a big Huddersfield fan.

If they beat Millwall on friday, we need only one more win. It doesn''t matter if we loose the other three..Swindon/Charlton may get as many points as us, but they won''t catch the goal difference..

So c''mon Huddersfield!

Think we''ll all be Huddersfield fans on Friday night.

[quote user="Yellow since 1977"]

If my maths is correct if we win two out of the four then only Leeds can match us on points if they win all games but would need a better goal difference and they are currently 7 goals behind. I can''t see us getting anything at Charlton and Bristol Rovers could be tricky so we must win both home games.

Thank god we had built up a buffer otherwise we would really have got ourselves in trouble. This is the time to keep faith with the team and Lambert as we really can''t mess it up now!?

[/quote]

Southampton won 5-1 at Bristol Rovers last night so surely we are capable of at least a point, especially with Holt back.

[quote user="Tore Raaen"]

Suddenly I''m a big Huddersfield fan.

If they beat Millwall on friday, we need only one more win. It doesn''t matter if we loose the other three..Swindon/Charlton may get as many points as us, but they won''t catch the goal difference..

So c''mon Huddersfield!

[/quote]

I''ve got a feeling that Huddersfield will win as they have a real incentive with Southampton breathing down their necks for a play-off place.

we need two wins only if millwall or leeds win all of their games, so we may not even need two wins...