Sign in to follow this  
woody11

mark lawrenson eat your words

[quote user="First Wizard"]

What a pized tit he really is.

Good find btw.

[/quote]

I sent an Email to the bbc a few weeks ago to ask him if he felt like a plonker now, I never got a reply.

He prob predicted Liverpool would win the Prem! I''m really worried about your team Mark, Possibly no Champions League next season so star players will bo gone, Massive debt, no sign of that new stadium! Future looks bleak.

Well I''m sure his mother still loves him, although she probably has to correct him about football most of the time.

Lawrenson predicts the results of every premier league game for BBC

One of the football forums worked out that had all Lawros predictions had been right............

Liverpool would have mathmatically won the league by now and scored a premiership record amount of goals!

Tosspot!

Lawro is so bad that it is a wonder he is still on TV.  Jeff Stelling may be biased towards Hartlepool on Sky but he at least is open about it and you cant help but like him as a fan as a result.  Lawro pretends not to be towards Liverpool though and just makes himself look stupid and annoying at the same time.

bit of a kn*b really how can he predict what will happen after our 1 defeat... well i hope he is kicking himself now, our boys showed him how it was done

I''m at work and can''t access Youtube - can someone gove the gist of what he said please?

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]that will will not survive league 1 and will be going down to league two, we are in really trouble,[/quote]

LOL! Fool!