Sign in to follow this  
Jim Smith

Do they just have one phone line in the box office these days or something

Queue has been full all afternoon. Can''t believe there are that many people trying to call so can only conclude this has formed part of the cost cutting measures as well!

is pis sing me off too.. i cant rem my password for the on line ticketing n they haven''t e mailed it to me, iv''e gave my costomer number like 10 times and been trying to get through to the ticket office  on phone most of the day!!![:@]

Friday afternoon, games selling out, tickets at a premium .......

I shouldn''t think anybody but yourself would even have a reason to call, never mind phoning

perhaps they''ve reduced their call centre staff to save money and as they have the online service they took the view the demand for the phone service would drop?

[quote user="KingsLynnCanary"]perhaps they''ve reduced their call centre staff to save money and as they have the online service they took the view the demand for the phone service would drop?
[/quote]

yea shame the to many lazy''s asses like me that leave it till the last day before the re new there season tickets lol

Had to wait nearly 35 minutes. The dreaded, ''You are number 9 in the queue''. Third attempt so had to grin and bare it.

Good job i did, as they were only able to do 50% of the automatic renewals as they had run out of time.

As said on another thread, I spent 12 minutes on the phone and 5 minutes at No1 in the queue before giving up. I''ll not be phoning again until after season-ticket renewals have closed. I really do think from my experience that they only have one person answering the phone.

Sorry but it appears there really have been a load of applicants leaving it until the last minute. No sympathy from me.

Plus of course there are those purchasing tkts for tomorrow.

I have to say I have always found the ticket office staff most helpful.

You must remember that despite the national media we really are quite a big club!

[quote user="Jim Smith"]Queue has been full all afternoon. Can''t believe there are that many people trying to call so can only conclude this has formed part of the cost cutting measures as well![/quote]

Online ticketing seldom works and the ticket office phone service has been crapola for years (something Mr Miracle Man Andrew Cullen never did quite sort out). Amazing how they manage to get 25,000 in every week - just think how many tickets we could sell if they were any good! Oh, right, yeah, still just the 25,000 then......so maybe they are crapola because they don''t actually need to be any good?

Oh, and I also object to using an 0844 number - especially one which makes you hold for 25 minutes.....

.........and some of them in the ticket office have got Norfolk accents - what''s that about?

There were four people manning the phones and two serving at the counter the last time I was in there (about 1pm on Wednesday).

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Sorry but it appears there really have been a load of applicants leaving it until the last minute. No sympathy from me. Plus of course there are those purchasing tkts for tomorrow. I have to say I have always found the ticket office staff most helpful. You must remember that despite the national media we really are quite a big club![/quote]

I''ve always found the ticket office staff most helpful and friendly too plus I''ve never had a problem getting through to them but then I never leave things to the last minute either [:)]

I went into the ticket office on Friday lunchtime to purchase my first season ticket, there were about 4/5 people on the phones, so I''m sure they were only busy due to those that have left their renewals late!

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Sorry but it appears there really have been a load of applicants leaving it until the last minute. No sympathy from me. Plus of course there are those purchasing tkts for tomorrow. I have to say I have always found the ticket office staff most helpful. You must remember that despite the national media we really are quite a big club![/quote]

I''ve always found the ticket office staff most helpful and friendly too plus I''ve never had a problem getting through to them but then I never leave things to the last minute either [:)]

[/quote]

Some of use were actually trying to get in early for Swindon tickets !!